My Maroon Clown Fish

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Just thought I would kick off the gallery with some pictures from my hobby :)

Been a little sidelined lately with work, not been able to spend as much time with my tank but still looking decent I think.

Here is my female Maroon clown fish.

Gallery Maroon Clown Fish - Digital World Gallery

This is a picture of My Female Maroon Clown Fish hosting in its Anemone, I have a pair of maroon clowns they can be a little more aggressive than normal percula clowns however they get quite a bit bigger and tend to be darker in colour.

They regularly lay egg's, unfortunately these egg's do not survive very well in captivity and I am yet to have a surviving baby clown.

This clown is considered quite rare as he has 3 bands and they are golden bands not orange which do not go round his whole body but only the very top of it, I bought this clown fish from a friend as his tank was not big enough, it started off as a male which when I added another clown the same size it turned into the female and is the boss... just like most households lol.

Last edited:
This is my copper band fish.

He is 3 years old (well hes been with me for 3 years now).

Mick

Hello Mick new to the forum.. Love the fish, just recently set-up a boyu 550 with saltwater meself and currently have a rio 400 with cichlids which I think I will evently change.. Im curious have you had a marine set-up long... I will take a few photos and upload my setups.. A great hobby by the way :)

Back