my BK numbers not on database!!! now what??

antonshah

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have a D1000T box, have ird number checked against various different bk databases - no one so far has found it for me - I cannot Pm using my account for some reason - u can email me though, i see people talking about simm option, whats all this about - i have seen places to buy - but where does it slot in??? how easy is it to get the bk number etc... im a newbie so dont understand too many techy terms - appreciae the help..

antonshah said:
i have a D1000T box, have ird number checked against various different bk databases - no one so far has found it for me - I cannot Pm using my account for some reason - u can email me though, i see people talking about simm option, whats all this about - i have seen places to buy - but where does it slot in??? how easy is it to get the bk number etc... im a newbie so dont understand too many techy terms - appreciae the help..

HiYa,

Did you get a serial cable for your programmer? (For Phoenix Mode).

Then use WinExplorer and the saveeep file (Config in winex to tit card) and run the saveeep script.

You Will need NagraEdit aswell to read your saved file.

Have a play, if you get lost Just call out.

LED Simm, Well take the lid off ya Box and it will hit you right between the Eye's. LOL

But I'd try your card Route first Try and read ya Tit 2.

Have a read Here @ Post 2 http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61277 It as all been cover B4 just need to search 4 it.

Last edited:
Back