My 1,000th post

fizsparky

Inactive User
Reaction score
I feel this is quite an achievement for me, and I hope to continue contributing to this site the same way I've done for the past couple of years.

I'd like to thank everyone who have made me feel welcome, and here's to the success of a futher 10 years for DigitalWorldz! Or until we die (not that we will ;)) :Cheers:

I feel this is quite an achievement for me, and I hope to continue contributing to this site the same way I've done for the past couple of years.

I'd like to thank everyone who have made me feel welcome, and here's to the success of a futher 10 years for DigitalWorldz! Or until we die (not that we will ;)) :Cheers:

Congratulations and Well done.
And are you saying DW as been going for ten years?,as i've always wondered how long it's been going for.

Congratulations and Well done.
And are you saying DW as been going for ten years?,as i've always wondered how long it's been going for.

I meant to say that its going to keep on going for 10 years, although the site is nearing 10 years but that'll be in a couple of years...

Great achievment for you m8, very well done. Its great to see young people like yourself actually sticking around. Keep them coming pal. :Clap:

Great achievment for you m8, very well done. Its great to see young people like yourself actually sticking around. Keep them coming pal. :Clap:

Well actually, I've left school, so rather than sitting at home doing nowt; I spend time on DW. What else am I supposed to do?

I HAVE found a job, but I start in a couple of weeks so...there ain't no choice:proud:

Back