@mxwizard

Is this MSN?

Get a fucking room

touchy touchy Oggy....you need to take a chill pill mate....the thread was titled @mxwizard so why even bother reading it....but then having done so why bother to reply :err: lol

No worries Manu mate....all good :)

Last edited:
Its also in the xbox 360 forum.....

Thats why I looked in - to possibly help with problems that others are experiencing as I have a great depth of knowledge about 360's.

Screw it, Ill keep my advice for people who title their threads @Oggy

Look mate...fair enough that its posted in the forum and probably should have been pm'd but all the same you needn't have replied at all seeing as that once you had read it you would have immediately realised that there wasn't a problem that needed help with resolving ;) lol

Theres no point in spitting the dummy about it and start with silly nonsense about only replying to threads titled at Oggy either lol ...I wasn't having a go mate its just that its pretty unlike you to post replies of zero relevence. This was why I said to take a chill pill mate ;) lol

No-one is questioning your depth of knowledge with regards to xbox 360 console and I myself have read a lot (if not all) of your posts and I've no doubt that your contributions have helped a great number of members here on the forum which is why I guess I was quite surprised to read your original above response.

I'll just notch it up to your reply in the other thread and accept that you weren't feeling yourself or you were havin' a bad day...we've all been there mate ;)

Fooking hell, Oggy's been banned!

Surely not over this?

:err:

Fooking hell, Oggy's been banned!

Surely not over this?

:err:

Only just noticed mate....his replies in this and the other thread were a little off but I don't see how it could warrant a ban.... like you say mate....surely not :err:

Hmm seen him on xbox-scene many times and alot of the ppl on that forum carry a "holier than tho" attitude, and youdare not ask a question which they deem stupid.

Is this MSN?

Get a fucking room

I wasn't the one that banned him but maybe this outburst was that done it

as stated earlier in the thread,the thread wasn't even aimed at him and he makes a comment like that :(

read the Zero Tolerance sticky in general chat :)

nowt to be sorry about m8, we all have opinions and say things in the heat, im sure he will be back, hes a gd bloke at heart, he must have just been a bit peed about something, not that im sticking up for what he said, i saw the posts, it was unusual for him i must admit, hes helped me and many others i can imagine, hopefully he will mail admin and ask to be allowed, its just the way he asks that might stop him. I should start a bring back oggy thread but then i might get banned lol

:) its only 1 day in accordance with the 0 tolerance thread :)

Yup - 1 day for my fist ban, then 1 week I believe??

Anyhows, just to elaborate.

My responses were, as cisk as probably seen, others and my self take this approach sometimes on X-S (and other forums) - Castor420 - the guy who wrote firmtool took this approach here

When you spend 8-12 hours a day helping people and you answer the same question somtimes 5 times on the first page of a forum, or answered it over 100 times in the past, yet members cannot be bothered to search but expect you to take your time to explain when they couldnt be bothered using their time to search / read it, simply, pisses you off.

This is one reason Ill never question a moderators decision even if I feel it is wrong (not specific to my ban, just in general) as they spend the same time I spend helping, moderating.

The 'other' post is basically asking a question we cannot possibly answer correctly, this is pretty obvious as we dont know how MS repair centres operate:

Is it an enforced rule in the repair centre to check?

Is it only enforced in some centres? They go to Havant + Germany that I know of

Is it team or employee specific?

So, with that in mind, there is not a correct answer and you tell them what you like, whether they check is in our juristiction

As for this post, its in an xbox 360 forum, pointless post did you say? Pot, kettle, black? ;)

The time I spend reading pointless posts is less time helping people who actually need help.

Admin, even mods as you can post it in the mods/admin forum.

Im not telling anyone how to run their site, but a few suggestions to discuss / take on board.

When banned, can I suggest that you have access to read PM's, sending isnt that important, but napster sent me a PM about my ban that I couldnt read (stupid really) - I also never received an email so its a bit daft really.

I also couldnt retrive a members address from my Inbox to post their item. Reading PM's can do no harm can it?

Also, I noticed there does not appear to be a set of rules, just the 0 tollerance sticky, if a member is banned for that, maybe enable it in all forums not just General Chat, also, make it viewable when banned, I had to log out to view it - even then you can only view X amount of pages before having to sign up.

Last edited:
Admin, even mods as you can post it in the mods/admin forum.

Im not telling anyone how to run their site, but a few suggestions to discuss / take on board.

When banned, can I suggest that you have access to read PM's, sending isnt that important, but napster sent me a PM about my ban that I couldnt read (stupid really) - I also never received an email so its a bit daft really.

I also couldnt retrive a members address from my Inbox to post their item. Reading PM's can do no harm can it?

Also, I noticed there does not appear to be a set of rules, just the 0 tollerance sticky, if a member is banned for that, maybe enable it in all forums not just General Chat, also, make it viewable when banned, I had to log out to view it - even then you can only view X amount of pages before having to sign up.

Some feedback would be nice ;)

I think the only person that can edit those features would be Mickie D himself m8

you could PM him a link to your post :)

I did ask mods or admin to post in the moderators forum ;)

PM on route.

Back