Mwell / Celtic, Todays goals

lol, Motherwell are our bogie team :(

Get it right up ye MFCGAVMFC ;)

lol, Motherwell are our bogie team :(

Get it right up ye MFCGAVMFC ;)

lol

Now i may sound like a bad loser but was it just me or was the ref completely shite? i mean porter stonewall free kick/last man? in the first half?

Nakamura should have been sent off?

Hartley's tackling?

Mcgeady and McDonald throwing themselves down at every chance and the ref obliging with a free kick?

Balde's tackling?

Balde heading the ball straight out of play and the ref giving a corner, celtic score from it?

oh well it all adds up to a very exciting end ot the league

Just my opinion but i thought we were the better team and we should have won but our passing and lack of support up front let us down badly but i'm sure you will agree the ref was bad

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Last edited by a moderator:
lol

Now i may sound like a bad loser but was it just me or was the ref completely shite? i mean porter stonewall free kick/last man? in the first half?

Nakamura should have been sent off?

Hartley's tackling?

Mcgeady and McDonald throwing themselves down at every chance and the ref obliging with a free kick?

Balde's tackling?

Balde heading the ball straight out of play and the ref giving a corner, celtic score from it?

oh well it all adds up to a very exciting end ot the league

Just my opinion but i thought we were the better team and we should have won but our passing and lack of support up front let us down badly but i'm sure you will agree the ref was bad

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

hard luck gav.dont listen to witchy cel**c cheated again
ps hope rangers pump u on wednesday:FINGER:lol

it wasnt cletic that beat us mate it was the ref but owell same old same old

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

:Clap:sorry but i didnt see the ref put the ball in the net . then again like you say same old eh . nobody likes us and we dont care lol lol :Clap:

true mate if the ref had gave us a corner when our player headed the ball straight out and we scored from it i would be complainging i'm not having a dig at celtic just the very poor standard of refereeing in this country

at one point the ref was 10 yards away from the ball and the celtic player cleared the ball out the park and gave a goal kick, his linesman at the other end of the park gave a corner?!?! its nor mally the other way about the linesman waits for the ref to make the decision

some fo the calls today were absolutely shocking but as long as we finish 3rd i dont care!!

btw thanks Aberdeen!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Back