Must have PS3 exclusives?

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
Where are all these amazing PS3 exclusives that Fanboys like to harp on about?

I'm looking for a list of games that I should play on the PS3.

I like 1st Person Shooters, Action Adventures like Tomb Raider and Uncharted, Racing games like Race Driver Grid etc.

I thnk I've played and completed almost all of the exclusives, can someone recommend something for me to try.

Exclusives only.

god of war collection

and god of war3,

God of War Collection - Got it, played it, loved it.
God of war 3 - Got it, played it, loved it.
Motorstorm - Got it, it's good fun.
Pacific Rift - Got it, enjoying it.
Uncharted - Got it, outstanding, maybe my fav PS3 game.
Uncharted 2 - Downloaded it and finished it the other day, was good but I got bored towards the end.
Resistance - Got it, finished it, loved it.
Resistance 2 - Same as above.
Killzone 2 - Got it finsihed it, loved it.

I think I've played more or less all the big names, I'm looking for alternatives.

Are there any Uncharted style adventure games or decent FPS's that I may have missed?

In addition to the ones mentioned;

Metal Gear Solid 4
PES 2011

PES/FIFA games aren't exactly exclusives anymore but whatever, also I would mention Gran Turismo 5 except it's not out just yet and I suspect you know all about that already. Same applies to a lot of other exclusive games I could list except they're either not out yet or I happen to know you've already played them.

I can recommend most games suggested though except for God Of War because other than the demo I've simply not played it. Not my type of game so I can't really say on that one.

But yeah there's tons of exclusives upcoming just so you know.

You should head on over to Gamespot or IGN and look up the PS3 Top Games section and it'll give you a good idea of what's out there for it.

EDIT

You could check out a PS3 Tomb Raider game, but, for me they are worlds apart from Uncharted in almost every respect even though they are similar in genre. As for alternative FPS's I don't think other than Resistance and Killzone that there's any other exclusives in that genre.

Last edited:
Metal Gear Solid 4 - Got it, finished it, loved it.
PES 2011 - Not into football games.
Gran Turismo 5 - Got Prologue, it's good but nothing special, I'll deffo grab the full game though as I love the GT games. :)

You could check out a PS3 Tomb Raider game - oh the PS3 has an exclusive Tomb Raider? - I'll have that, what's it called?

Uncharted took Tomb Raider and make it almost perfect.

Infamous im playing at the mo.

Got it, but not played it as I noticed the character was shooting electricity out his hands or something daft like that, plus I'm sure my son said it was sandbox, I don't do sandbox.

Is it good, if you recommend it, I'll download it.

Got it, but not played it as I noticed the character was shooting electricity out his hands or something daft like that, plus I'm sure my son said it was sandbox, I don't do sandbox.

Is it good, if you recommend it, I'll download it.

Sanbox= run all over? yes it is :)

Ok basicaly after an huge explosion a guy learns he has electrical super powers. You can create shock waves, shoot leccy, recharge from any electrical source etc.

There are a group of ex junky bad guys called reapers. The whole place is on lockdown for anti terrorist stuff and the public blame you for it so they don't like you very much.

It is action based with choices to be made which affects the game play. Karma moments i think they are called.:)

Btw if you already have it you don't need to download it again do you?

Only played aroun 30 mins last night but so far i like it. I may like it less seeing as ive just played through heavy rain,god of war 3 and batman arkham asylum all of which were imo superb. But ill give it more time yet.

Metal Gear Solid 4 - Got it, finished it, loved it.
PES 2011 - Not into football games.
Gran Turismo 5 - Got Prologue, it's good but nothing special, I'll deffo grab the full game though as I love the GT games. :)

You could check out a PS3 Tomb Raider game - oh the PS3 has an exclusive Tomb Raider? - I'll have that, what's it called?

Uncharted took Tomb Raider and make it almost perfect.

Sorry m8 Tomb Raider isn't exclusive lol, I was just responding to where you asked for a possible Uncharted alternative....you might like to try Tomb Raider Underworld or even the original Tomb Raider remake that they did I can't remember what that was called (no sarcasm please!;)) but as I said they're similar in genre but otherwise worlds apart. Still the only game I can think of that's even anywhere near similar genre. If you look around you might find an Indiana Jones game but it's probably shit lol.

Sanbox= run all over? yes it is :)

Only played aroun 30 mins last night but so far i like it. I may like it less seeing as ive just played through heavy rain,god of war 3 and batman arkham asylum all of which were imo superb. But ill give it more time yet.

I tried Infamous, thought I might like it and it was worth a go but turns out I didn't like it. For me it was just too repetitive and 'cold' if that makes sense. Like to me the graphics, gameplay and the character were all fairly basic and highly repetitive and I got bored very quickly with it. Chalk up 1 exclusive I didn't like. Infamous 2 might be a lot better but in my experience it's been if you didn't like the first game you won't like the sequel either.

Last edited:
When I say 'Got it', I actually mean, had it and deleted it coz it looked shit. :)

I'll grab it again and give it a try. I stopped playing it as I had a shit load of other games which required my attention at the time, I removed it from my internal drive as i was running out of room and I deleted the game files from my PC.

Last edited:
Sorry m8 Tomb Raider isn't exclusive lol, I was just responding to where you asked for a possible Uncharted alternative....you might like to try Tomb Raider Underworld or even the original Tomb Raider remake that they did I can't remember what that was called (no sarcasm please!;)) but as I said they're similar in genre but otherwise worlds apart. Still the only game I can think of that's even anywhere near similar genre. If you look around you might find an Indiana Jones game but it's probably shit lol.

Completed them on the 360 mate.

Next you'll be telling me to grab LEGO Indian Jones ;)

Really enjoying Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition with the Move controller
£15 from Shop to Net

what about demon souls.

this is a fantastic game. but be warned, if u like the modern games were most of them are pretty easy to complete and play. this game is very different, it takes alot of skill to play properly, and it is a very unforgiving game, in that if u die, then u go back to the start of the level.

it has a very steep learning curve, but it is a great game. probably one of the most underrated games this generation.

yep heavenly sword was one of the first exclusives and i really enjoyed it. im going to download it and play it again, now that u have reminded me of it

Completed them on the 360 mate.

Next you'll be telling me to grab LEGO Indian Jones ;)

Hey you said it, not me. I would NEVER recommed LEGO games lol - by the way what's LEGO Indian Jones when it's out of bed ? I've never heard of such a thing. Witchy likes the Lego Indians then ? ;)

what about demon souls.

this is a fantastic game. but be warned, if u like the modern games were most of them are pretty easy to complete and play. this game is very different, it takes alot of skill to play properly, and it is a very unforgiving game, in that if u die, then u go back to the start of the level.

it has a very steep learning curve, but it is a great game. probably one of the most underrated games this generation.

I've been thinking about getting this game, really not sure about it though as there's no demo. I hear that when you die in the game you enter spirit form and you have half health and you've to make it from the start of the level back to your body where you died to get your stuff back and carry on from there, but if you die in spirit form again (eh?!) then you lose your stuff and start over the level again. I also heard if you attack the shop keeper in your hub area he will refuse to sell you shit for the rest of the game.

Last edited:
having a hacked ps3 is just like having access to a full game demo

Back