must have plugin list :)

grfx

New Member ++
Reaction score
Hi all, I was hoping that there might be a must have list of good plugins for vu+ tuners ?

any ideas ?

I use these 2 on a daily basis.
IPTV player
Dreamplex

Never new about Dreamplex , so can i use my plex media sever on the pc and then just stream it onto my Zgemma box @Grimeire ?

Just had a flick about and found this one

enigma2-plugin-extensions-dreamplex_2.1.3_all.ipk

So is this the latest one out guys ?

Well got it on the Zgemma just working out the config setup now :)

Got it working yay nice tutorial @Grimeire ;)

Had to do the system check list and something was missing but working now cheers m8 :)

[HOW-TO] Configure DreamPlex(PLEX client) on Engima2

Last edited:
i use ei2player mainly, but there seems to be problem with the maintenance of the project - so no updates for now ...
I do not know the dreamplex ipk - what dose it do ?

Plex is a sever program that you can stream all your films , music from your pc to a device ( android mobile , tablet , chromecast . firestick )

Will give it a try as soon as I will be able to download any links :)

Other one that seems nice is the permanent clock - just because solo dose not have a display of any kind

Also a useful app is the memory expander

Never new about Dreamplex , so can i use my plex media sever on the pc and then just stream it onto my Zgemma box

Your welcome mate. works great on remote clients too but the only issue is engima2 devices aren't powerful enough to have a encrypted connection to the plex server.

Also Dreamplex is no longer maintained so you will come across a bug now and then but they are rare.

Back