music

what about none of the above? Bring back good old Indie music!!

.............out of that list I choose 'Rave' hoping that meant house music.

Anyway I listen to all sorts really including classical and world music (that usually means anything they can't classify LOL).

chrome

none of the above im afraid....... i like u2,foo-fighters,nirvana that sort of music :)

same here none of the above,sorry
I used to like Timmy Mallet but now Im more into Britney spears :)

pmsl

I like - in no particular order:

Folk, Jazz, R&B, Classical, World, Bob Dylan, Tom Waits, Nat King Cole, Paul Simon, Steve Reich, Phillip Glass, Edith Piaf, Frank Sinatra, Elvis - Presley and Costello, The Beatles, The Animals, The Stones, Cream,Kate Bush, Joni Mitchell, Tori Amos, Kathryn Tickell, Planxty, The Chieftains, Dervish, Counting Crows, REM, Coldplay, Taj Mahal, Bela Fleck, Gotan Project......

Better stop, I could go on for ever.

I Love Music

same here hamba, i like all kinds of music. be it hip-hop, house, or heavy metal. :)

Can't say I'm a huge fan of any of them.

I like The Who, Queen, Travis, Iron Maiden, Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd, Dream Theater, REM, Coldplay, Guns N Roses, Gov't Mule, Allman Brothers Band, Bob Marley, The Clash, Bruce Springsteen, CCR, Eric Johnson, GYBE, Oasis, The Eagles, The Corrs, U2....

I can go on for a while but they're the main groups I'm into. I'll listen to almost anything though. I've got CDs ranging from Béla Bartók to Megadeth.

@kris u have 1 hell of a range of likes for the tender age of 18 m8 but good on yer, as it is normally as u get older most peoples tastes mellow.

i must admit rap and hiphop all sounds the same to me......but then i can remember my old man telling me at 16 that all deep purple, yes, jethro tull, uriah heep and led zep all sounded the same.

rave, with its continous and repetative beat in essance is the extention of some of the stuff form the drug enhanced 70's 80's like hawkwind, early floyd, genesis, yes etc etc

hatab said:
@kris u have 1 hell of a range of likes for the tender age of 18 m8 but good on yer, as it is normally as u get older most peoples tastes mellow.

Yeah, others have said. It kind of started as a chain effect. First it was classic rock like Queen (first band I ever got into properly), which lead to more bluesy classic rock like Jimi Hendrix. Gov't Mule followed after Jimi Hendrix but they're very similar but Gov't Mule is the same scene as bands like Allman Brothers Band. Their country influences lead on to bands like Creedence Clearwater Revival and The Eagles. It's just gone like that for most of the bands I'm into. Others I've just heard and liked them. Simple as that.

I like being into so many different styles of music though because I've always got something to suit my mood.

As hatab says C rap sorry rap and hip hop sound the same to me, rock and heavy metal are my first choice but I will/do listen to most other music

I'm more into Heavy Metal and Death. But listen to most kinds of music. ;)

Back