Murder in Coronation Street! (Spoiler)

Paul-K

Inactive User
Reaction score
This is a soiler taken from digital spy....

V

V

V

V

V

V

TWISTED Teresa Bryant is Corrie’s latest black widow — plotting to POISON ex-hubby Jerry Morton.

Teresa, played by Karen Henthorn, plans to give the heart attack victim an overdose of his Warfarin medicine — which is used to poison rats.

Pills ... Jerry Morton
Jerry (Michael Starkey) has had no end of trouble since Teresa arrived weeks ago — but sources said fans were yet to see her at her most calculating.

An insider told TV Biz: “This will be the most dramatic storyline since Tracy Barlow went down for murdering bullyboy Charlie Stubbs.

“Teresa is a really nasty piece of work. She comes up with the plan to poison Jerry and nothing will stand in her way.

“After the heart attack, Jerry is prescribed the blood-thinning drug Warfarin and Teresa starts to scheme. She tells the doctor Jerry has mislaid his medication and desperately needs replacements.

“Then, knowing an overdose could kill him, she secretly starts crushing up the extra tablets and adding them to his food.”

Bosses were already planning to write out the Morton family, who arrived in March last year.

The source added: “We want to make them go out with a bang.”

Teresa arrived in Weatherfield to look after her four children after takeaway tycoon dad Jerry fell ill.

Viewers will be tantalised as his life is left hanging by a thread. Fans have already had a taste of Teresa’s scheming side.

Earlier this month she convinced cabbie Lloyd Mullaney — actor Craig Charles — he had drunkenly fathered her son Finlay. She demanded wads of cash as backdated child support.

Ailing Jerry discovered her scheme — but allowed her to stay on the Street after she claimed her boyfriend was beating her at home.

Which show will this happen in?

This makes Corrie much more interesting.

But I love Eastenders (just thought I'd say it :))

Cheers
Fizsparky

Couple of ladyboys.

You wouldn't catch me watching that nonsense, I'm too busy watching manly shows like Big Brother and Biggest Loser on UKLiving ;)

Back