Murder accused 'had gymnastic sex with other women'

Evastar

Inactive User
Reaction score
A man accused of killing his wife after five months of marriage enjoyed "gymnastic" sex sessions with another woman, a court has heard.

Michael Roberts, of Runcorn in Cheshire, denies murdering his wife Victoria, 25, after she confronted him about his affairs with other women.

The 27-year-old admits killing her, but claims it happened during a sex game.

Liverpool Crown Court has previously heard he had affairs with several women after marrying his wife in June 2009.

Kerrie Hall told the court she started seeing Mr Roberts, a colleague at Phones4U, in November 2008 and they developed "a purely sexual" relationship.

She said Mr Roberts regularly visited her home where they slept together before and after he married.

Asked what her memories were of the sex, she said: "That it was always gymnastic, there was always lots of action, he never stayed in one spot.

"It was new to me so I was trusting him with what was going on."

The 31-year-old said Mr Roberts had twice squeezed her neck during sex, once leaving a bruise.

"I didn't like it at all and told him to get off me," she said.

Ms Hall said she wanted fun at first but was devastated when he got married in June 2009 as her feelings for him had developed.

The court also heard from another Phones4U employee Karen Wilson, 26, with whom he also had an affair.

A week before he is alleged to have killed his wife, Mr Roberts told Ms Wilson he had ended his marriage to be with her.

The trial continues.

BBC News - Murder accused 'had gymnastic sex with other women'

Seem to have been quite a few killings in Runcorn over the last few years. Wounder what poision they are mixing into the soap bar weed this week...

maybe you should give up the soap bar and blaze just the weed ;)

Yes they lived in Warrington it was in our local last week.

A NEWLY-WED strangled his wife in a ‘determined’ way, a court heard this morning.

Liverpool Crown Court was told that 26-year-old Michael Roberts killed Victoria Wynne-Jones, originally from Warrington, then hid her body while sending texts from her mobile phone pretending to be her to friends and family.

Roberts had bought duct tape and sheets to wrap up her body, which was found by police in the garage of their Partington Close home in Daresbury in December last year.

But he said she died in a sex game gone wrong.

David Steer, prosecuting, said: “What happened to Vicky was not an accident. The defendant has decided to pretend it was all a terrible accident.”

The trial continues.

Back