Multivision finally ends

pinkhelmets

Inactive User
Reaction score
It is a sad day imo.
There are many who have enjoyed the Multivision PPV hacks for many years, maybe 7 or longer? In any case it must hold the longest running hack record, I cant think of any other channel package lasting so long.
Today sees the total closure of Multivision channels and broadcast from Hotbird will cease. As widely reported the tps package will also close as the channels are now replaced on Astra 19* and those hotbird versions will soon stop.

TPScrypt encryption will be sadly missed & the 'Multivision PPV' deserves prominent place in Satellite history books :(

have to admit i took it a bit for granted after a while, as it lasted so long!!! it was a good package and will be missed, especially with others soon to disapear....

aye must admit i stopped watching after so long but i know i'll miss it soon

I've just come on to see if anyone knew what the fook was going on with Multivision, all the transponder are active but showing fook all, the Dreambox has relabelled them 'REMOVED SERVICE' :(

Before I got into cardsharing Multivision was a big favourite of mine, it's always been there as an old reliable friend.

:(

is it not possible in watch these on astra 19* with a new hack?

with a new satellite they'll be using a new encryption which isnt currently hacked maybe nagra3?

if cable tv turns to nagra3 then i think there will be a good chance it could end up being hacked but at the moment card sharing i working a treat for everyone and there is plenty of money to be made there for those naughty business men!

hopefully its only goodnight multivsion & tps.

we hope to see you again,

with this hobby, as one door closes another one opens.

: grim :

is it not possible in watch these on astra 19* with a new hack?
You've missed the point :). They have closed, Multivision is not on 19* or any other sat. Other Tps channels are on both 13* and 19* so they may have future hacks, but it is Multivision and 'Tpscrypt' that will be missed in this hobby, a bit like D2mac is missed too :).

You've missed the point :). They have closed, Multivision is not on 19* or any other sat.).
they call it " A la carte" for now- not multivision (seca2)-unknown Nano 5104 :CRYBABY:

I seem to remember having much more fun when we were all playing around with D2mac.

I know it was only a handfull of channels compared to what we have now but therte was something special about D2mac that I can't quite put my finger on, it was much more fun than the Videocrypt hacks

Modern digital tv just isn't giving me the same buzz, it's too popular these days and the feeling of doing something naughty that not many other people are doing has been lost.

I agree, the hobby part has slowly been edged out by people just wanting free tv. Old hacks were interesting and made you have to think and learn, then it was great when it stopped and you had to start again. The plus was definitely that you had more choice than others who were paying overpriced subscriptions, and that they werent bright enough to get involved :). The simple old gold card & learning hexadecimal days are finished. Big industry worth lots of money now.
Expensive subs = more demand for hacks = consumer market, commercial hacks = more complex security = higher subs charges = bigger demand for hacks = bigger market..... Vicious circle.

....all supplemented by greedy tv providers such as dodgy eastern europeans (no names mentioned) who decide to "pair" cards and recievers to force people to buy a new box for HD even though the home nation that its supposed to be for has minimal HD tv sets at the moment? Oh and lets not forget Italians that release a "new product" that just happens to be the "old product" with a new label!!!

Its probably more easy than ever for the general public to circumvent encryption at a hefty price with practically no knowldege at all- all to the detriment of the "hobbyist" who now has to pay top dollar for something that years ago would have been released with a free schematic to make a device and then the software freeware also!!!

Back