Multiple AU Cards

eyesplash

Inactive User
Reaction score
From reading on these forums i've noticed that people have more than 1 type of au card for their boxes. im usin a tit2 and a funcard that i have 2 update manually at the mo. as they're both not au'in at the mo would it be better 2 get me a mosc and an opos card as well or just hang on til a release is released??

cards

I think we have all one or two cards as much as just to view, but to learn how to do them
at the moment as you have said tit2 not updating and no fix yet
and yes a mosc card will at this point of time still up date
if you can get one i would then have a good read and ask for help
also the price of this card is going up and up
so have a good look round
make sure its unlocked
other wise you will be paying out for that as well
hope this helps

Most ROM 10 and 11 cards on eBay are being removed because they are breaking eBay rules, happened twice to me today.

So you may have to email the seller and buy it without the acknowledgement off eBay.

think i saw a couple cards on ebay. saw a card that was £75..think it was a blue opos card. extortion or wat??? i'll have a look around and see wat i can find. not sure how much money i wanna fork out 4 wat is essentially gonna be a backup plan. mind u i'll be gettin free cable so maybe i should get it. confused..too much thinkin involved

You can pick up a opos card for alot cheaper than that, they are currently AU and hopefully it shouldn't be too long for a fix for the tit2 cards. Personally I have funcards around, tit2s and some opos cards coming tomorrow and most importantly a mosc ( I have multiple boxes but only one mosc card, I was happy with the tit2 though, opos ones are comming into play since I don't want to wait any longer )

Back