multi script

ramraider

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi there where can i find scripts for unlocking rom 10 and rom 11 cards this is my first try with a glitcher i have a t911 nexus the orange 1. Also is there any other files i may need i have flashed the t911 went ok now i need to try a card
is there a multi script i have heard of it but cannot find it cant find any scripts come to think of it
btw i have bennys rom 10 and 11 images do they work ok

thank for any help

**override** said:
here's your script,you will find everything else in downloads m8....

Cheers mate will go hunting now lol

THANX for that overide just done a rom11 boc in 6mins 22secs not bad eh for my first mosc edited it in nagra popped it into stb works no problem

cheers mate :Cheers:

nice one m8,i've got a stubbourn rom 10 a16 i know it should be open but its not.....ahhhhh

**override** said:
nice one m8,i've got a stubbourn rom 10 a16 i know it should be open but its not.....ahhhhh
Hi
That card can u read it in xncs
And was an image written to that card which failed
Also u r using nagra 3

crackerchalk said:
Hi
That card can u read it in xncs
And was an image written to that card which failed
Also u r using nagra 3
hi m8,

yea written an image to it,using nagra 3,says card unlocked,tryed xncs just locks my pc out,trying script again i can be stubourn aswell......

Question to put a new rom11 image on the card do you have to clean the card and then put a new image on not to sure or do i leave the original image on the card and edit it with nagra the cards i am using are original cards that have never been in stream so they have no ird or bk on them

Back