Mugabe and Zimbabwe

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
If Zimbabwe had oil I'd guarantee that the UK and USA would have taken action against this clown a long time ago.

You know, I dont think you are wrong their.

Its disgusting that this is allowed to take place under our noses. Even if it is another country where we have no say etc, these are still people.

Such a shame.

Not like you witchy to stir up another controversial thread!

I agree

I would just say it is the nature of the powerful to protect their future energy supply thus allowing them to maintain power; it has always been this way.

Might be cynical but its true.

I mean they did not intervene when Mugabe ejected the white farmers either, so its not a skin colour issue necessarily.

I believe that state sponsored assassination should be back on the table. Keep blowing their heads clean off until no one is stupid enough to take their place.

I dont know if violence is the answer here, but I also dont know if sactions will help either. Its a loose loose situation.

Even if he dies of old age, there will be his captains waiting in the wings.

We have nothing to gain from Zimbabwe, let them die. - That's basically the stance of developed western countries.

If they had oil reserves it would have been 'sorted' out a long time ago.

unfortunately, you may be right there. Without some sort of resource the rest of the world needs, it looks like noone will do a thing.

i think we should pull out of every country, theres enough crap going on at home to sort out without bothering with other peoples problems, if they want to kill each other, then let them

i think we should pull out of every country, theres enough crap going on at home to sort out without bothering with other peoples problems, if they want to kill each other, then let them

the fact the britian helped cause most of it shouldnt matter ? right ? lets just forget the the pain hunger divisions and war they brought to these lands and let the poor bugers they left behind deal with it .

the fact the britian helped cause most of it shouldnt matter ? right ? lets just forget the the pain hunger divisions and war they brought to these lands and let the poor bugers they left behind deal with it .
How, exactly, is Britain to blame?

in the same way they did with south africa india the middle east ireland .infact everywhere they hung that butchers appron they have left a catalouge of missery .divide and conquer i think they saying goes . they use the country till there is no more left to give . so now they have moved thier sights to oil . iraq being the first victim .

in the same way they did with south africa india the middle east ireland .infact everywhere they hung that butchers appron they have left a catalouge of missery .divide and conquer i think they saying goes . they use the country till there is no more left to give . so now they have moved thier sights to oil . iraq being the first victim .
lol, and there I thought it was going to be a sensible thread for once.

it is . think about it . thats the reason they aint intrested they gave independance in 1979-80 when they didnt have anymore to give . now they are left fending for themselves from a dictator left in charge and paid alot of money to by britian .

it is . think about it . thats the reason they aint intrested they gave independance in 1979-80 when they didnt have anymore to give . now they are left fending for themselves from a dictator left in charge and paid alot of money to by britian .
lol, they got independance in the 60's

they were free as soon as they rebelled.

The republic brokered a deal with the strongest party after that, Zanu - which just so happens to be Mugabes party.

from the CIA World Factbook

In 1965 the government unilaterally declared its independence, but the UK did not recognize the act and demanded more complete voting rights for the black African majority in the country (then called Rhodesia). UN sanctions and a guerrilla uprising finally led to free elections in 1979 and independence (as Zimbabwe) in 1980

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/zi.html

from the CIA World Factbook

In 1965 the government unilaterally declared its independence, but the UK did not recognize the act and demanded more complete voting rights for the black African majority in the country (then called Rhodesia). UN sanctions and a guerrilla uprising finally led to free elections in 1979 and independence (as Zimbabwe) in 1980

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/zi.html
So we were not the big evil then, shock....

Back