MPEGTS & HLS

dexyweescot

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have been testing some streams on the market.

I have came across this format but E2 completely hates the setup. No matter what ive tried wether it be Suls, Jedi or XE. The streams are just not stable and audio out of sync.
http://*****:8080/get.php?username=*****&password=*****&type=m3u_plus&output=ts

Now when I use Android on various apps like STB or Smarters, Then its fine.

The E2 just wont play them correctly.

Anyone shed some light as I want it working on E2 but ive exhasted what I know?

I have been testing some streams on the market.

I have came across this format but E2 completely hates the setup. No matter what ive tried wether it be Suls, Jedi or XE. The streams are just not stable and audio out of sync.

Now when I use Android on various apps like STB or Smarters, Then its fine.

The E2 just wont play them correctly.

Anyone shed some light as I want it working on E2 but ive exhasted what I know?
Nothing wrong with the format...thats how my urls look in Jedi.
What E2 reciever do you have? Has it got enough power to run IPTV?

Yes plenty..got a et8500. I been playing around with serviceapp and seems to have made a huge difference.

Be ideal to know what's changed tho. It used to work no issue without having to use extplayer. 🤔

Yes plenty..got a et8500. I been playing around with serviceapp and seems to have made a huge difference.

Be ideal to know what's changed tho. It used to work no issue without having to use extplayer. 🤔
Yes the ET8500 is fine.
I wonder if it could be something at the suppliers end?
In Jedi have you tried changing the stream type from IPTV(4097) to DVB(1) or vice versa.
This option is found by selecting playlists and clicking on your line.

Yes the ET8500 is fine.
I wonder if it could be something at the suppliers end?
In Jedi have you tried changing the stream type from IPTV(4097) to DVB(1) or vice versa.
This option is found by selecting playlists and clicking on your line.

Yes I've tried all settings on all 3 add one. The supplier says that E2 are prehistoric and that is the problem. I don't think so 🤣

typing error as using phone.
The “ouput=mpegts” is how it should run on enigma2.

Also if enigma2 is having sync issues on streams as you mentioned it is.....you can install a plugin from extensions to correct it.
From memory its called “audio sync”.
Once installed turn to channel thats out of sync. Open plugin, you will see audio bars. Correct the sync by ms up or down and save.

I used the extension m3u8 instead of mpegts and was quite stable on Jedi. I activated the serviceapp and streamed using extplayer but it won't populate EPG. I'm going to try XE tonight as they use their own.

OK all good, enabled serviceapp and using XE for listings and EPG.

I use OpenATV, where is serviceapp on VIX lads?

Back