mp3 dvd

firefox1965

Inactive User
Reaction score
hope this is ok here, wondering if anyone can help. for the last couple of years i have been buying a dvd disc every week with mp3's on. unfortunately the guy who was getting them has passed away and i dont like to ask where he got this disc from.the last one i had was week 20 with files 1912-1918. can anyone help or tell me where i can get these discs from? thanx for looking

you were buying them???

he prob got the songs on limewire for nothing and stuck them on a 10p disk.

you've got a pc so you can do it yourself

only do it legally though, not from limewire or anything ;)

Burn mp3's on a DATA DVDusing ure favourite burning software.
Nero does the job nicely.

fill up the dvd with what ever mp3's u want.
My old player allowed folders but yours may not. bear this in mind.

cheers for replies.I know how to burn mp3's on disc etc.the disc i'm looking for comes with a word list on it dating back years, so if i want to find a particular album or artist i can use word to search and it gives the particular file that artist/album is in. makes life easier if i can find the the exact same dvd he has been downloading.

Ah a good prog to do this is Tag'n'Rename. It can produce a text file from the id3 file for easy searching. You can easily incorporate this txt file into a database if u want.

i think he means can you get the files that this "late" guy was using to get the music he was getting as he has up to 1918 and would still like to carry from this number with mp3's that this guy was selling. i no he was probably downloading them but he seems happy just buying them. hassle free. is that what you mean matey?

"he has up to 1918 and would still like to carry from this number with mp3's that this guy was selling. i no he was probably downloading them but he seems happy just buying them. hassle free. is that what you mean matey?"

yes thats what i mean. i have this disc going back to about file 600 and would like ti keep them going. i dont mind paying for the disc but even better if i can find where it came.

Back