Movie Channels with Pin Questions Answered

eamondo

Member ++
Reaction score
I think we need to round this topic up !!!!

The channels have changed for everyone

you can either enter a pin or you cant

if you can enter 1111, 0000, 1234 or 9999 this should work if it does not then you may need your card updated with the latest appropriate files

if you try to hit red and nothing happens then your box must have not received the appropriate virgin update and your talkback is cut, to solve this you need to reconnect your talkback (which seems tricky and may not be worth your while a tut on this from someone would be beneficial) i have this problem myself and i am prepared to wait and see how the whole situation pans out

but all in all you can either put the pin in and get channels or you cant in which case you will have to do without in the mean time

end of story (Lets hope we find a solution)

Many peeps seem to be pinning their hopes on someone finding a definite fix to get these channels back. If it is so important then why not pay?

to solve this you need to reconnect your talkback (which seems tricky and may not be worth your while a tut on this from someone would be beneficial)

A search will show that a tut for reconnecting talkback has been around for quite some time.

i have this problem myself and i am prepared to wait and see how the whole situation pans out

Well done mate, sit back and let someone else do the work.

(Lets hope we find a solution)

See my comment above.

Sorry eamondo, I'm not really having a personal attack at you. It's just that this subject is getting boring and you haven't really helped in any way.

Chookey

Many peeps seem to be pinning their hopes on someone finding a definite fix to get these channels back. If it is so important then why not pay?

A search will show that a tut for reconnecting talkback has been around for quite some time.

Well done mate, sit back and let someone else do the work.

See my comment above.

Sorry eamondo, I'm not really having a personal attack at you. It's just that this subject is getting boring and you haven't really helped in any way.

Chookey

pretty much true chookey, all my channels are great but then again i feel the need to pay for em. fook i get a bill from sky too since branson removed my sky basic channels.

on a side note tbh i got 2 test boxes and dug em out to have a look - they don't seem to have any problem with pin screen either. aside from trying to find a way to bypass this stupid tap in pin everytime i wanna watch a movie can't say i have much interest in the whole pin business lol..

tbc

Back