Moved to new server

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
We moved over yesterday to a new improved server.

sorryabout the down time.

webspace is not working, I will get that fixed tomorrow

let me know if there are other issues...

cheers
Mick

Taking ages to access website on internet explorer
Ok on Mozilla

still have the changing server message on Chrome but works fine on Firefox. Cleared chromes data etc.

all working fine apart from where the staff online and experts online is , some of the profile pics are there and some are just a box with a x in it , works fine on firefox and also on Microsoft edge

the prob is on ie

Digitalworldz not found using firefox , cleared cookies and tried safe mode , using opera just now

Digitalworldz not found using firefox , cleared cookies and tried safe mode , using opera just now

Just realised the only way I'm getting on is because I'm using the built in vpn in Opera, without vpn I cant get on using firefox,opera or edge,
restarted my router and just the same , I'm using talktalk for internet and have no trouble with any other site

I'm using opera without vpn turned on which works fine and also Microsoft edge works fine. Internet provider Talktalk...

I'm using opera without vpn turned on which works fine and also Microsoft edge works fine. Internet provider Talktalk...

Thats weird , I've tried everything I know , still having to use opera and vpn

Thats weird , I've tried everything I know , still having to use opera and vpn

That is weird. Do you have any security software installed from Talktalk...

Can anyone that can connect via a VPN, but having trouble when not try again after flushing their local DNS...

Open an elevated Command Prompt, and type
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

It is using CloudFlare and if the browser is too old then the encryption will fail, nothing from the server.

Working in firefox again but I had to reset my router

@Spectre commented last night that instead of a ?Pound sign a ?question mark was displayed. I have noticed 2 more threads where this appears to have happened, possibly this one as well once I submit it. @Mick, Yes, after submitting the pound sign changed.

Just posted on another thread and the degree sign also changed to a question mark when I submitted it.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Spectre commented last night that instead of a ?Pound sign a ?question mark was displayed. I have noticed 2 more threads where this appears to have happened, possibly this one as well once I submit it. @Mick, Yes, after submitting the pound sign changed.

Just posted on another thread and the degree sign also changed to a question mark when I submitted it.

Yes, my signature looks a bit funny too. How does a Euro sign look? ? Looks fine :) Oh, it did...

Back