Mourinho sacked by Spurs

Not so special anymore, to me he's a manager who points the finger and soon loses the dressing room. There's no more arms round friendly "all together" comradery he causes division within weeks of joining. I think they weighed up paying him off or selling Kane because I dont think he would have done another season of that.

I don't think there's many places left for him to go but who cares if reports are right, a £25 million pay off ?.
Sack me tomorrow please

Glad to see the back of him, he's a dinosaur in terms of football managers nowadays.

Was disgusted to see him become Manchester United manager, and then over the moon to see him ejected from Manchester United and now Tottenham too. Surprised he has lasted as long as he has to be honest with how much he blames everyone else other than himself.

Not so special anymore, to me he's a manager who points the finger and soon loses the dressing room. There's no more arms round friendly "all together" comradery he causes division within weeks of joining. I think they weighed up paying him off or selling Kane because I dont think he would have done another season of that.

I don't think there's many places left for him to go but who cares if reports are right, a £25 million pay off ?.
Sack me tomorrow please
I don't think that Kane is staying whoever they bring in.
Tottenham are not good enough to win anything unless Man City have another off day at the weekend.

The special one, laughing all the way to the bank🙄

With the ESL, Spurs and the other English clubs will now be even less likely to win anything

I seem remember awhile back him saying that it would be a dream to manage Real Madrid.
Well there's no better time than the present

Back