MotorStorm 2: Pacific Rift

stevedw

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Anyone else got this game. bloody awesome. the graphics are even better than Gran Turismo 5: Prologue. having not played the 1st Motorstorm, it was fairly easy to get into but now on the next rank the tracks are quite tougher and there's more rocks, branches, etc.. to knock you off.

In Festival, the Fire Zone is the hardest ive found. its the only zone ive yet to win a race on. although i did finish 4th on one track and was only a few miliseconds from the 1st racer.

Last edited:
Anyone else got this game. bloody awesome. the graphics are even better than Gran Turismo 5: Prologue. having not played the 1st Motorstorm, it was fairly easy to get into but now on the next rank the tracks are quite tougher and there's more rocks, branches, etc.. to knock you off.

In Festival, the Fire Zone is the hardest ive found. its the only zone ive yet to win a race on. although i did finish 4th on one track and was only a few miliseconds from the 1st racer.

The first Motorstorm is superb. Not played the second one yet, apart from the demo on the PSN store and thought that was looking good too. I might ask for it, for christmas :)

Back