Phone Unlocking Motorola V3

primal

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, i just wanted to know what people thought of the Motorola V3 cuz im thinking of getting one but not to sure. so can u guys tell me if its good or not lol thanks

very hard to do texts well i thought so anyway i could not see the keypad on a bright day

I hated it but saying that, I don't like any Motorolas. They make a lot of stuff harder to use that they could have done much easier such as something as simple as turning on bluetooth. Someone I know didn't even know he had bluetooth on his Motorola till I told him because he couldn't find it.

I've heard off quite a lot of people with this phone that it's nothing special compared to the lower end Motorolas and wish they never went for it.

I'd avoid it.

Thanx for the info Kris, think i will avoid it, cuz i haven't heard anything good about it either.

Well I've had one for the last three months, and apart from its good looks it really has nothing else going for it.
It uses the same crappy OS as the lower end motorola's, identical to my wife's old V525.
As mentioned, the method of texting does my head in. If you want to add a full stop it insists in adding a "1" to the end of the word. Try it on a Nokia and it knows that you want a full stop, not a 1.
No problems with the keypad, although my nephews gave up in less than a month.

Avoid if at all possible :)

Thanks for the info mate i will avoid it :)

I think it's ok if you just want to use as a basic mobile phone.

I found the predictive text fine after a couple of days worth of use. I particularly like the way you can scan through a list of possible words when you enter the first couple of characters. It's never dropped a Bluetooth connection, and even sends data much quicker than my orange c500.

It doesn't record videos, the pc-synch is horrendous and there are a few more niggles.

If you want Smartphone functionality, get a Smartphone (probably a Symbian based handset over windoze mobile). On the whole I’d rate the phone as above the average moto offering and worth getting if you can live without an idiot proof interface and maybe a couple of seldom used pictures.

Yeh bud got one and just got rid of it looks good but sh**t fone

maggooo said:
Yeh bud got one and just got rid of it looks good but sh**t fone

I know mate thats why i didnt get it, it has S**t features.

V3 pink unlocking

Hey guys, does anyone know how to unlock th:confused new pink v3's?

:confused:

Back