Motherboard

Spudchops

Inactive User
Reaction score
Pc not on this morning so thought we had had a power cut, went to turn it on and the lights ust flash and nothing else. Changed psu, nothing. Changed processor, nothing. Think the board is fried it is an abit ul8. Are there any fuses on the board? Changed the cmos battery and still nothing.

Cant find a replacement that takes my socket 939 processor and 184pin ddr 400 ram (4x1gig)

anyone got any ideas how to repair or of a suitable replacement sub£50 that takes 4x 184 ddr and has a pci express slot

or even better a fix my board??

Thanks

Nath

hi spudchops.. its deffo the board thats gone..

the only best place to find it is fleabay.. since DDR2 was released its very hard to find a board that takes 184 DDR board off the shelf.. if you do, its gonna be a fortune..

what processor are you running ??

Pc not on this morning so thought we had had a power cut, went to turn it on and the lights ust flash and nothing else. Changed psu, nothing. Changed processor, nothing. Think the board is fried it is an abit ul8. Are there any fuses on the board? Changed the cmos battery and still nothing.

Cant find a replacement that takes my socket 939 processor and 184pin ddr 400 ram (4x1gig)

anyone got any ideas how to repair or of a suitable replacement sub£50 that takes 4x 184 ddr and has a pci express slot

or even better a fix my board??

Thanks

Nath

I've got a 939 board for sale in the Trading/Wants section mate. Nice board. Or, for slighty more money (£5 more), I can sell you a Abit AN8 Ultra 939 board...

Thanks guys, Gonna go for one of these:

ASUS A8N

Has everything I need and about £50

Back