Most hated football clubs - Newcastle United

lol, I had a giggle regarding the comments over the old Firm ;)

'The cabal that cannibalises Scottish football while actively seeking to undermine it by leaving it: both Celtic and Rangers are despised by more than just each other, regardless of any non-football issues that may exist.'

Newcastle must be doing something right if everyone hates them. :thumbsup:

Dont know why people hate us its not like we win anything lol and we have a nice city unlike sunderland which is a total dump and boro is just like a industrial estate a even bigger dump lmao :Cheers:

Dont know why people hate us its not like we win anything lol and we have a nice city unlike sunderland which is a total dump and boro is just like a industrial estate a even bigger dump lmao :Cheers:

Ow whats wrong with boro i live there, well stockton. I wouldn't support the team though lmao :proud:

outisde the old firm i would say either us or hearts are the most hated clubs in scottish football

but **** it !!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

hearts definitely.

I work with a hearts fan and he never has anything good to say about them.

never heard anybody say they hate Motherwell, but hearts that's a different story lol.

a lot of st mirren fans hearst airdrie accies and rangers & celtic fans have a a degree of dislike when it comes to us

st mirren mostly becuase we went into admistration

hearts airdrie and acccies because we beat them most of the time

Old Firm becuase we cost either one of them the title in recent years :)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

outisde the old firm i would say either us or hearts are the most hated clubs in scottish football

but **** it !!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

don't put yourself down Aberdeen are hated much more than you.

Aberdeen where men are men and the sheep are worried.

the only good thing to come out of Aberdeen is the A90

Only Rangers fans hate Aberdeen, the rest of us like them for hating you lot ;)

i dont hate a team

watch as much footy as a can , even celtic on tv and europe, watched a few red square games last year and i enjoyed them alot more than say middlesbourgh v fulham, alot of boring premiership games on tv last year

Does not compensate for the people that live there.

Back