Most annoying online game awards

english

Inactive User
Reaction score
my vote goes to Gears of War. If ur not being skanked online ur being laughed at. Unless u have a room full of decent people that AREn't cheating. I'm beginning to hate XB live. Fight Night Round 3 is a VERY close second. Custom boxers my arse for an online ranked game. WTF do Ms think they're upto allowing this crap. Try it. I guarantee you will be whooped by someone from a different continent with Shit ping and hardly any skills. In fact my vote goes for Fight Night 3. It's shit online.

should this be in the rant room ? lol

have you got cod3 or graw2 m8 we are having sesh friday night we are all fair up for a laugh friendly people and your more than welcome to join bud. sargieboy1 is my tag if you wanna add me il invite you along friday night. we have mid weeks too and weekends just depends on peoples rl commitments.

im sure you wont get hacked off with it then m8.

thanks sargie i'll add you in a minute. need some discs b4 i can play GRAW, and COD3 i'm completely hopeless at lol but i'll give it a go :)

: colors1 : colors1

thanks sargie i'll add you in a minute. need some discs b4 i can play GRAW, and COD3 i'm completely hopeless at lol but i'll give it a go :)

: colors1 : colors1

it doesnt mater how good you are m8 we just have a laugh and take it as it comes no pressure to be brilliant or anything and no one goes around going im awesome at this and your shit or owt like that. grab a few beers friday night and join us youll have a blast im sure

Back