Mosc

steve9218

Inactive User
Reaction score
Heya people,

just obtained 2 new box's with cards, all paired up. Just wondering whats the best way of starting to go down the mosc route? only done a fun/atmega before, so need some guidance. been told to get t911, so gonna order that in a min.

your help will be greatly apreciated people.

many thanks
:)

steve9218 said:
Heya people,

just obtained 2 new box's with cards, all paired up. Just wondering whats the best way of starting to go down the mosc route? only done a fun/atmega before, so need some guidance. been told to get t911, so gonna order that in a min.

your help will be greatly apreciated people.

many thanks
:)

If the cards are locked you will need to open them by glitching or by other means depending on the rom revision, do you know what rom rev they are?

If the cards require glitching you will need a T911 and also a Phoenix mode programmer to write the cards once opened ......

Do you have the bk's for the boxes?

I also have a NTL card which was paired with my box never ever used it though but i wanna give it a shot programming it for another box.. just checked few guides and it says first you have to read card i did that but i get error requesting a backdoor key with 3 options tried them all it never worked :(.. Do i not read the card and just write image on to it first??

taffyss said:
I also have a NTL card which was paired with my box never ever used it though but i wanna give it a shot programming it for another box.. just checked few guides and it says first you have to read card i did that but i get error requesting a backdoor key with 3 options tried them all it never worked :(.. Do i not read the card and just write image on to it first??

Can you post a copy of the Nagra message screen ......

here is the 2 screen caps first one shows i have 3 options i try them all but still says backdoor error is the card locked?? I also checked on this XNNC prog clicked change bk keys there was now backdoor keys there why were all blank could this mean i dont have any image on this card if thats so is it ok to write fresh one on if so that would be cool :p please let me know i have been searching the mosc area :p

Last edited:
Hi:Cheers:
You need the bd key to read it
Use xncs run in 98/95 compat mode
click settings hard is phoenix
check com port and tick all boxes and read card
Card shoud dump u get a blue bar
that appears in top right if its working
On dumping click eeprom tab note lines c040 and c070
They will prob be the same they r bd keys
Close all and open nagra 3 not 4.1 in 98/95 compat mode
read card when screen with 3 choices comes up
use the key u noted earlier
same key is used to write to the card :Cheers:

i don't have the bk's for the boxe's, one is rom 10 boc. one is rom 11 a3c.
What does this mean then, or entail?

you will need to clich them m8,i just got nyself a nexus and it open 3 cards with ease they were rom 11 and 10

do i also need glitcher i found a site it has modded nexes and a modded tn911 arnt these both the same???

Ok i shall buy nexus its cheaper also ths is a glitcher is it the same thing as unlocking cuz if it is i can always give unlocking a go from the guides provided :p.. dont wanna waste money to buy another equipment lol.. Hm i just noticed something strange i think the card is damaged on the silver part i shall take a photo and upload here for u to see....

for somereason xncs dumped after i put phenix mode 3.58 on infinity hhe now im on nxt step gonna look over the guides :pPPP thanks for the help

Back