mosc on 1010 & 2000 box

Geronimoe

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hiya, struggling here and could do with some input unlocked some mosc cards and wrote a rom11 b04 image. works great on 4000 box but can not get to work on 1010 & 2000 boxs what am i doing wrong.
And before anyone asks i am changing the bk & ird on each diff image.

hi, what happens when you put the cards in the boxs

Hiya, i get fta channels and i am able to order ppv but just get blank screen and message (this channel is temporarily unavailable) Checked card status in engineers menu and says please wait

can you watch ppv or do you get a black screen sounds like wrong bk

if your geting a black screen when you order ppv you have got the wrong bk but you have got the right ird cuz its leting you order i had the same prod m8

i have wrote the image several times and checked all expiry dates and card details. i am using same details as what are on my tit card which works perfect so as before i can not see how bk or ird are wrong

sounds a bit weird how are you writing the card when you put the ird in r you puting it in backwards

hiya again just placed card in box for 10 mins then reread card with nagra noticed public keys not updating so maybe this will narrow it down. ill enter keys manually and see if this works

u need to use a au rom image what area and revision r the rom card try this rom image

Last edited:
hiya thats the puzzler i am using davidh ,s au image which works great on a 4000 but i cannot get to work on 1010 & 2000 boxes. I have just manually entered public keys and still no jiy geting p*****d off With B*****y mosc cards.

God i feel such a noob got the bk off the 1010 box and got the 2 halfs of the bk wrong way round. I did the 2000 with the voltmeter so will check that as well cheers for your help and wahey to free C****:Cheers: :Cheers:

yer found tut on here and had a go as i only had the one box but don,t recommend it for the slightly nervous as one slip you will go boom

Back