Mosc Images?

steve9218

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hiya people,

I have just unlocked 3 MOSC cards that were paired with 3 boxes, i have used nagra to read the cards and have saved the images to file.
However im not sure where to go from here, i've been told to write a blank image to the cards, but why when i have the origanal from the paired box, is this making sense to anyone? Just for the record i've unlooped/unlocked using t911 modded and read them with infinity phoenix.

mate
write a blank image to work as like a blank canvas to paint your modded image onto
regards

write an au image to them,unless you can write nagra 1,other wise how are u going to tell your card wich channels its allowed to access?

mentholflash01 said:
mate
write a blank image to work as like a blank canvas to paint your modded image onto
regards
so do i just rase the card, do i download a blank image? Where do i download the correct images for rom10reva82, rom11revboc, rom10reva3c?

check downloads mate you will find images that au already just write them to the card after keying in your ID and BK of course...:)

I WROTE THE ROM IMAGE and enteredmy bk ird no's, but it came up smart card invalid!

steve9218 said:
I WROTE THE ROM IMAGE and enteredmy bk ird no's, but it came up smart card invalid!

Thats because the ird is wrong. (prob at 00 00 00 00)

You can check using Nagraedit 4.1 to read card

Try the following:
From engineers menu: nagria serial. Enter all numbers apart from last two on the right into windows calculator in scientific mode (Dec), then click onto Hex this should give you ird..

Starting with 12 if pace or 3E if samsung

Since nagria serial in engeers menu is displayed in decimal it should start with 30 for pace and 10 for samsung.

steve9218 said:
i've been told to write a blank image to the cards, but why when i have the origanal from the paired box.

Thats actually a good idea if you know how to set up Nagra records. The best image for any card is usually one derived from the original image.

When you enter the IRD in NagraEdit you need to reverse the numbers in pairs, e.g. if your IRD is 12 34 56 78 then you enter 78 56 34 12.

Back