mosc,down ?

mark1811

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi ive got a rom10 a16 unlocked cark when the tit2 went down i got an rom 10 image put it on put bk and ird in did emm mod and cam put it in and it worked loverly for abut 3days then it went down the cards not been locked but it gets updated to an rom 10 a61 ive tryed loads of different rom10 images but still it
wont give me all the channals in engeers menu in card section it seid no t-stream and on the screen when trying to get box to update says on channel401 t/w for movie in the blue box it says access to this service is not authorised
any one come across this befor thank:lsabre: :

I think the problem here is that when doing your Mosc card you did the EMM mod which means the card will not auto update...hence when the keys rolled your card stopped working. You need to get the appropriate au image for your area and card and try it using that.

ok ive try that but instead it says smart card is ivalid now i got the rom10 image from downloads its meat to be an au image in the card section in eng/menu its saying please wait witch just stayes there got any more suggestons pls

Back