Morpheustv 1.66 the end.

sneaker

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
The dev is pulling the plug on any further maintenance of the scrappers after 1.66, so eventually it will stop working, what a sad day, He is blaming youtubers over promoting it. If anybody here's what the name change is of the new app let us know via pm please.

Last edited:
Yeah so do I, hopfully someone will here of what he's changed the app name to.

went same way as TerrariumTV & FreeflixHQ no longer updated either shame

I believe the terrarium dev is on holiday, so maybe updated in the future, if DocSquiffy is to be believed. I hope it's true would be sad to lose that to.

Holiday since May lucky fella?

It's a good one that's for sure, There's no mention of quitting on the terrarium page, the mods just say let him enjoy his travels.

The dev is pulling the plug on any further maintenance of the scrappers after 1.66, so eventually it will stop working, what a sad day, He is blaming youtubers over promoting it. If anybody here's what the name change is of the new app let us know via pm please.
Maybe if more people had supported him he wouldn't be pulling the plug

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Maybe if more people had supported him he wouldn't be pulling the plug

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I think it was meant for a closed group and was linked but he thought people wouldn't stick with it but like myself i stuck as the app was class. Hopefully Find something similar although i might just go down the Plex route for it

Back