Morpheus TV [Ad Free]

Is it working again? I thought the dev went private with it a year or two ago, then morph appeared and seemed to die several months ago

Last edited:
A reworked version came out yesterday. I haven't tried it yet, but the reviews seem to be mixed.

Many months of work on Morpheus TV. I have wrote this app from scratch. This app is fresh off the ground with alot of new features. Source code is in my hands and I'm ready to deliver what key features Morpheus TV originally missed out on. The app can be installed with the original Morpheus TV. You should unistall that version though as it doesn't work at all...

Today is the day that I want to release the 1st version of it. Version 1.67, based off of Morpheus TV last version before it died.

This app has many advantages and disadvantages compared the original Morpheus TV. I will name some below

Morpheus TV Rebirth:

1. Real Debrid Support
  2. More links overall due to new technology scrapping
  3. Adjust player preference
  4. Downloads
  5. Works on 4.0.1 and up
  6. Supports Android 11
OG Morpheus TV

1. Trakt
  2. Better player overall
  3. Up Next
  4. Torrents
Many features are still being implemented in later versions (ALOT).

1. Trakt.tv
  2. Local favorites
  3. Debrid Cloud/Manager
  4. All-Debrid
  5. Premiumize
  6. Fanarts
  7. Genres
So sit back and watch the app grow. There are still bugs as this app is still in early development!

Note:

Updates would show in app

Link: https://github.com/MorpheusTVDev/morpheustv/blob/main/MorpheusTV.apk?raw=true

Has anybody had this working? I keep trying it but it never finds any links for me.

Morpheus-TV-v1.76[Ad-Free]

Not had the chance to test this one lads, been decorating and my boxes are not back up and running yet.

Attachments

• Morpheus-TV-v1.76[Ad-Free].rar
    5.1 MB · Views: 2
only to tv section works for me been same for a while just tried this version same result

Back