More4 Launch

hamba

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just noticed that The Radio Times is showing the listings for More4 - in the magazine and online.

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
C4's new "adult" digital channel kicks off with a strong opening night.
More4 News (8.00pm) promises a fresher spin on current events;
certain to deliver just that is The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (8.30pm). This Emmy-winning US import mixes topical gags (akin to iconic website the Onion) with hard-nosed journalism: Stewart regularly asks questions of establishment figures no UK news anchor could get away with.
Then, after A Very Social Secretary, a Rory Bremner special (10.30pm) and topical talk show The Last Word (11.00pm), there's a hidden gem at 11.35pm: a repeat of the epic, supremely nuanced Mob drama The Sopranos, beginning tonight with the very first episode and continuing every weekday.
http://www.radiotimes.com/
RT reviewer: Jack Seale

Hi hamba, cant see your post on this dark background, i can see the first part, just thought i would let you know. regards, raptor.:fishpair: :Cry: :FLASHER:. regards, raptor.

raptor214 said:
Hi hamba, cant see your post on this dark background, i can see the first part, just thought i would let you know. regards, raptor.:fishpair: :Cry: :FLASHER:. regards, raptor.

I can see it clearly on vbuttetin style - which I always use - and on disturbed. Don't understand why you can't see it - what display style are you using?

More4 now officially only free on terrestrial freeview, it will be a pay channel on satellite and cable. The launch promised so much but it was all bad mis-leading advertising. Very poor ch4, i hope it flops :(.

@hamba,sorry its taken me so long to get back to you, well last night or early this morning if you like, on your first post it was very dark print on this dark background, but looking at it now all is Ok, so i havent got a clue what was going on there. regards, raptor.:Frog:

Back