• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

More quickies

allanj

Inactive User
A dying man asks his wife. “Our 4th son always looked different from the other 3 , did he have a different father ?”
His wife replied “ He did have a different father, I must confess”
He asked her “Who’s the father?”
She said “You are dear”

I saw two dogs walk over to a parking meter. One said to the other, "How do you like that? Pay toilets."

A bride on her wedding night says to her husband 'I must confess darling, I was a hooker!'.

He says 'That's OK love, your past is your past, but I must admit that I find it quite erotic. Tell me about it'.

She replies 'Well, my name was Nigel, and I played for Wigan !'.

goldie

Ellie's Buxom Wench
i must admit i dont get the first one? she confesses the child has a different father, then he asks who? and she says him. .... have i missed something? xx

KhuramG

VIP Member
VIP Member
i must admit i dont get the first one? she confesses the child has a different father, then he asks who? and she says him. .... have i missed something? xx
Then the other 3 children must have been fathered by other men!

1 v 3 or 3 v 1

goldie

Ellie's Buxom Wench
OH YEAH ...... i get it now. course. silly me . dippy me thought hed fathered them all, and thats why got confused. he didnt father the others, but did the last one. i get it now. thanks for putting me straight, guys. xx