More Info from email address & website

FlapJack

Inactive User
Reaction score
:SHYTE :SHYTE Dar All,

I have been wound up so much by this **** I have the email address and webpage that this *** uses but am unable to find anymore info.
If I post the hotmail account and web address could someone advise me on how to get more info on this *****.

I have been put to the limit by this nutter

Your help would be greastly appreciated

sorry? could you explain this a bit more?

If your after info like possible geographic location, isp etc , have a look at DNSStuff, lots of useful tools there. Look HERE

Hope this helps

I have enlisted into a newsgroup to ask some valid qusetions to do with the lovely CSA ,This person has been winding me up and the rest of the group up with Bitch Posts, I would like to find more info on this person to get them to back off the group.

have a look at the website it may explain more h**p://www.webspawner.com/users/555/

Unfortunately, this domain is registered through Network Solutions, the worst registrar (as far as WHOIS is concerned).
They do not support WHOIS lookups from ad-free sites like ours (because of the volume of hits from us), and try to force
users of our site to use their ad-laden site.

If you don't like this policy, please send an E-mail to [email protected]
or call 1-888-642-9675 and let them know it you don't like it! Alternatively, you
can file a complaint with Internic.

If this is your domain, please consider using a more reasonable registrar.

Redirecting you in 15 seconds...
uhhh...lamer...obviously picked this webpressence for a good reason

maybe....if you've got e-mail from that address you might be able to trace it back from the header info, there's a yahoo addy on the web page is that the same person?

Yes this is the same email address I would love some more info where do you go to look for email addesses like hotmail\Yahoo

Not easy, really you need a mail from that address, as I said above, you can try looking in the relevant directories to see if there's an entry. You could also try reporting them to the abuse team at Hotmail/Yahoo, but they can't do a great deal, usually the user will just open another account under a different name.

Back