More help please guy's

Teeny

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ok. This is the problem. Remote not responding. Ditv 2000 Ex c&w
I've changed the front display panel with another working 2000 where the remote is ok, no difference, i've go into libby checked the setting there, everything seems ok. I highlighted the IR and in the drop down menu i clicked IR ON which came up as fail, although i don't think this the problem cos i done the same thing with the other working 2000 and it said the same for that one too.
So now i can only presume there must be a chip or something for the remote to respond that could be at fault. Oh and the remotes are ok.
Any help from you top guy's

:BLOBBY: :BLOBBY:

tina said:
Ok. This is the problem. Remote not responding. Ditv 2000 Ex c&w
I've changed the front display panel with another working 2000 where the remote is ok, no difference, i've go into libby checked the setting there, everything seems ok. I highlighted the IR and in the drop down menu i clicked IR ON which came up as fail, although i don't think this the problem cos i done the same thing with the other working 2000 and it said the same for that one too.
So now i can only presume there must be a chip or something for the remote to respond that could be at fault. Oh and the remotes are ok.
Any help from you top guy's

:BLOBBY: :BLOBBY:

does the LED flash on the front of the box when you activate the remote ??

Last edited:
no mate, but when it boots up it comes on then for a few seconds.

Back