Money Spinner?

dar1437

Worldz Biggest Oddball
VIP Member
Reaction score
This is my idea. Purchase a hot air balloon, with a large basket. With permission, secure it to a spot in a busy town centre square. Implement a sort of winch mechanism, so you could take it up to a thousand feet, for say 10 minutes, then bring it back down, charging customers for the experience.

Well, what do you think? Lol

This is my idea. Purchase a hot air balloon, with a large basket. With permission, secure it to a spot in a busy town centre square. Implement a sort of winch mechanism, so you could take it up to a thousand feet, for say 10 minutes, then bring it back down, charging customers for the experience.

Well, what do you think? Lol
Interesting ..
But could you operate the winch and the flame for the hot air at the same time?

You could always get yourself a massive hellium balloon 🤣

The insurance would be massive.

Didn't the anti-Trump protestors try this on a microscale? That small balloon that nobody apart from the dreadlocked, green-hair brigade could see.

Anyway, you need to use Hydrogen :).

Sometimes in my town centre there are small kiddie rides which are normally empty or have a solitary child on it. Feel sorry for the owners who thought it may be a good money earner.
Put a bouncy castle there and it does far better

You could just go in the shopping centre and charge people to use the lifts.. you could even change the music and make it more fun for the kids.. :rolleyes:

you could even go further and have special theme nights.. like halloween or even have santa in there and have kids going up and down between floors whilst saying hi to santa clause.

I can only imagine the H&S will have erections on picking faults in that idea The balloon will need a hard hat and safety ladders the length of Britain

I can only imagine the H&S will have erections on picking faults in that idea The balloon will need a hard hat and safety ladders the length of Britain

Your not upto date on your H&S are you.. can't just put a ladder against a structure anymore. Youve got to take into account Tetra now and drill eyebolts everywhere... 🙌

Your not upto date on your H&S are you.. can't just put a ladder against a structure anymore. Youve got to take into account Tetra now and drill eyebolts everywhere... 🙌

Don't you need an assessment and work proposal even before that?

Don't you need an assessment and work proposal even before that?

Oh yeah 😂 😂 😂 You forgot ;_

• Health and Safety legislation
  • Environment
  • Accident reporting and first aid
  • Fire precautions
  • COSHH
  • Personal Protective Equipment
  • Manual Handling
  • Noise and vibration
  • Breathing apparatus
  • Signing, lighting and guarding
P.s the above is stolen from my eusr card

Oh yeah 😂 😂 😂 You forgot ;_

• Health and Safety legislation
  • Environment
  • Accident reporting and first aid
  • Fire precautions
  • COSHH
  • Personal Protective Equipment
  • Manual Handling
  • Noise and vibration
  • Breathing apparatus
  • Signing, lighting and guarding
P.s the above is stolen from my eusr card

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back