money for mystery shopping

age900

Inactive User
Reaction score
Thought i'd share this

been with these people for about a year so far
they pay you to be a mystery shopper

they usually send you to a bank where you have to ask about opening an account, you fill in a form afterwards on the internet and they send u money
(varies of the place you go), Have also been sent to the "little chef" a few times, you have to order a meal for two, and then fill the form in on-line to say what the service was like , they pay you again for this and the cost of the meal.

Have gobe to a hotel once as well they pay you again for the reposrt and refund hotel cost etc (get meal etc as well)

[DLMURL]https://www.grgresearch.com/default.htm[/DLMURL]

age9000

Last edited by a moderator:

nara

Who?
VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems tempting, but I'm afraid they want too much personal info (bank details etc.) for comfort.

age900

Inactive User
Reaction score
i though that when i first joined which must be over a year ago now,
think its so they only ask you to go to places that you would be suitable for
for example asking you to go to a childrens restaurant when you dont have kids etc.guess it would be a waste of theire time and yours to offer you stuff you were not able to got to.

Think I had abut £180 this year as payments plus 2 hotel stays (with eve meal + breakfast, prob about £100) with the hotel ones you choose from a list of where you want to go in the UK, had trup to little chef with food value of £50 and had to complain (which was easy in this restaurant) as service was Shi*e

but aggree only put details in when you feel safe to do so, too much going on in cvyberspace, u can never be to carefull

wenglishboy

DW Member +
Reaction score
I love the thought of "Out 4 Nowt" as much as the next person but fook that guys where was the secure site bit i didnt see it....like :STIG: money up against the wall if you ask me

berley

Inactive User
Reaction score
ive read quite a few times about this mystery shopper thing, as said above i could have been interested if it wasn't for the bank details part, do you ever get paid to try out pubs? lol as i could become an expert in that field and getting paid for doing it - heaven :banana:

flava

Inactive User
Reaction score
berley said:
ive read quite a few times about this mystery shopper thing, as said above i could have been interested if it wasn't for the bank details part, do you ever get paid to try out pubs? lol as i could become an expert in that field and getting paid for doing it - heaven :banana:
lol yea! id like a babysitter and a weekend in a hotel if thats not too much to ask :proud:

flava

Inactive User
Reaction score
lol thats a whole other episode!

TEST