Money back on petrol

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok no point in trying to get them cheaper cos no way is that gonna happen. Just want people to share ways of getting money back as im spending now nearly 150 quid a week on petrol.
I know people with diesal put vegetable oil in, how about the people with petrol?

Oh and no comments about smaller engine cars! lol I prefer bigger engines therefore pay the price of it.

I use Nector card which gives alright money back.

Is there any others that people use?

ive heard of people putting pure acetone into there tanks, claimed more mileage and a better running engine, tho if you search google thats a bit of a debate

im actually going to try it, not for fuel reasons but to see if it makes any diffrence to my all ready knackered car :p

tesco card aswell can save you money if you shop there? but who knows where they get there petrol from lol

Last edited:
Devil,

Know all about high petrol costs;-) own and drive a golf R32 MK4 3.2 - I use a morrisons points card which gives you a fiver off shopping when you get 5000 points or something..doesn't take me long to reach tthat let me tell you lol

-Badaman

more reports each day in my local paper about people going to work, getting 25 yards down the road and breaking down.

people are cutting the fuel lines under cars to steal the petrol in the nights

over 6 months ago i said the UK was going to get like a mad max film, its starting peeps, hold on tight, its gonna be a fkin bumpy ride

Why not go join the protest in london ?? In set of just taking it in the arse from the goverment

over 6 months ago i said the UK was going to get like a mad max film, its starting peeps, hold on tight, its gonna be a fkin bumpy ride

PMSL I was talking about this the other day at work....We will all start hijacking fuel tankers like in Mad Max

Tesco Club Card and Tesco Credit Card for me. It's better than nothing.

Back