Monaco

nohidingplace

Member ++
Reaction score
well done Lewis good to see the Scuderia knocked back down a peg or two especially seeing as Raikkonnen walloped Sutill in the rear and costing him.

very well done to the lad, was very bad conditions and caught a few seasoned vetrons out :)

did very well :Clap:

excellent race for once really enjoyed watching it well done lewis

Nice to see a good Monaco GP, its usually whoever gets to the 1st corner in the lead wins. I hate the Monaco GP but this one was excellent, Hamilton bash helped him out big time. A lot of drivers made big mistakes. Still dont like his arrogance but well done to him. :Clap:

Got to agree 100% with Jaffa here, although I generally like F1, the Monaco GP bores the tits of me.

its a shame really Monaco is all about the money its brings in, but it should be all about racing which was excellent today.

yeah great race for lewis , the rain sorts the men out from the boys , it was good to see the cars been drivin without the aid of traction control .

Well that was the best race of the season so far .It was nice to see the lead changing so many times and the tactics that were involved .A real shame Suti ? didn't get at least fourth ,he had a great drive today

Back