Moh get your beta keys

dont work m8 says you have to pre-order for the beta

waste of time again lol

dont work m8 says you have to pre-order for the beta

waste of time again lol

it is working mate, just used the same method and got a key for a mate

With fileplanet, they do reviews and give out beta keys all the time, so has nothink to do with pre ordering the game

worked for me! Got the PS3 beta code, went to the 2nd site - accepted it and got the download voucher. will try tonight

Just tried it for ps3 and got

All of the keys for the Medal of Honor Beta have been distributed.

However, you can still get access if you pre-order now at Direct2Drive or other participating retailers.

FilePlanet subscribers always get access to the latest betas. What are you waiting for, become a FilePlanet subscriber today!

:(

Just tried it for ps3 and got

All of the keys for the Medal of Honor Beta have been distributed.

However, you can still get access if you pre-order now at Direct2Drive or other participating retailers.

FilePlanet subscribers always get access to the latest betas. What are you waiting for, become a FilePlanet subscriber today!

:(

would be best to keep on checking back as they are giving away about 1000 a day so, more will either be on later or tomorrow morning. With these things it's all about timing.

I have a key if anyone is interested

I'm getting problems aswell logging in. If anyone has a spare key I would be grateful

just subscribed to fileplanet but still got no keys so im gonna just keep trying

unless anyone has a beta key goin spare??

bfg

just got an email from f/p but they still didnt give me a key? wtf lol

bfg

Last edited:
Surprised you had hanging issues, as i thought alot of them had been sorted out. But it's an early beta so will have some bugs

There are more keys live now so if anyone wants them, now is the time

has anybody got a spare key for a friend of mine please?

I just got a key from the site, have a try now.

ps: and thanks to cg010169 for a great post..

Last edited:
I got my code but when I try to redeem it on the PS3 it gives me an error saying it is either invalid or in use! :err:

Not much of a head scratcher m8 it means that specific code doesn't work....or is in use lol ;)

Not much of a head scratcher m8 it means that specific code doesn't work....or is in use lol ;)

Yer but how can that happen?

It was me that generated the code using the EA website, how can someone else have used it?

Back