@mods

john!

DW Regular
Reaction score
sorry mods/admin, was my caravan post removed ? cant seem to find it ,cheers guys

cheers dutcho will i have to repost it or will it be moved by mods thanx again

SORRY TO discuss this in this sect. Dutcho but
rule 3

3. Please post a picture of the item, with a piece of paper with your DW Name.Applies to either selling or swapping

i have no pic. and what do u mean a piece of paper with DW name ?

Unfortunatly then you cannot post the item at the min, you need a pictur of the item and to prove it's yours you also need to have your dw username on a bit of paper next to the item in the picture.

need to have your dw username on a bit of paper next to the item in the picture.

I cannot help but laugh at this high tech anti-fraud countermeasure :)

Not a dig at admin/mod, just an observation :)

tbh since we brought in the new rules its worked very well :)

so what would u do close the section???

David, I'm not having a dig, please, it's not a dig.

I reckon, within an amature setup (i.e - non professional Forum) this system works well, lets look at the stats - how many people have complained about getting ripped off since it started?! - NONE!

I'm just poking fun at the idea, I didn't say it wasn't working.

Sorry if any offence was taken, that was not my intention.

:)

tbh since we brought in the new rules its worked very well :)

Absolutely, it has proven to be a superb solution to which (lets face it) can be a horribly complicated problem.

I'm just poking fun as the simplistic solution - it may be simple but it works!

Absolutely, it has proven to be a superb solution to which (lets face it) can be a horribly complicated problem.

I'm just poking fun as the simplistic solution - it may be simple but it works!
just shows how simple we all are;)

Sometimes the simplist solutions are the best, simple people need simple solutions lol

Not fool proof as any idiot could take a pic of something expensive they own and write there name on paper pretending it's for sale then collect the money and run.....

A quick background check of the member first should give you a good idea of if the item is really for sale or not though ;)

BTW I have this for sale ;)

lamborghinisz9.jpg

:roflmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
@ MONKey, do you still have that for sale, and would you take my car as part-x and my tv and my wii games.

cheers.

@ MONKey, do you still have that for sale, and would you take my car as part-x and my tv and my wii games.

cheers.

Your TV alone would do as it's FOOKMIN MASSIVE!, but DEAL ;) lol

That's if you still want it now some hooligan has graffitied my reg plate? lol

@MONKey STRATHCLYDE POLIS want a wee word with you.

It wasn't me, it was like that when I got there...... HONEST ;)

:)

3. Please post a picture of the item, with a piece of paper with your DW Name.Applies to either selling or swapping

it will need to be a very very big piece of paper so we can read your name on it, in a picture of the whole caravan. i suggest getting a poster made up with your name on it lol

Back