Modern Warfare

river4ever

river4ever
Reaction score
Well its been over 10 years since “call of duty” have made a great game. Nothing came close to MW2, they tried but failed. This year looks like they have no listened to fans and made a game that will be a classic.

First time ever, players on XBOX, PLAYSTATION and PC can all play together.
I certainly will be pre-ordering this!!!!
Trailer just released today.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Only problem with this is the PC version will be full of bots, and cheaters, so you've got little chance. MW1 (COD4) was the only game i've ever played online with people, I didn't mind getting owned, it was more the people getting upset at getting killed that put me off.

Only problem with this is the PC version will be full of bots, and cheaters, so you've got little chance.
Indeed.
That was the first thing that came to mind when they announced cross gaming. PC will cause issues with modders. But no doubt the modders will be at it straight away on the new game, usually XBOX and PS release a fix fairly quick or ban the modders. But unsure how they will do that on PC.
Just hope the modders dont destroy the game like they have in the past.
☹️

Indeed.
That was the first thing that came to mind when they announced cross gaming. PC will cause issues with modders. But no doubt the modders will be at it straight away on the new game, usually XBOX and PS release a fix fairly quick or ban the modders. But unsure how they will do that on PC.
Just hope the modders dont destroy the game like they have in the past.

Im not sure you can mode the XBOX version, at least not on the One, perhaps on the 360 as you had jtag consoles, that would allow mods. PS4 you can likely mod them, but again you'd need a hacked device. PC version will 100% be modded immediately.

Im not sure you can mode the XBOX version, at least not on the One, perhaps on the 360 as you had jtag consoles, that would allow mods. PS4 you can likely mod them, but again you'd need a hacked device. PC version will 100% be modded immediately.
What happened to me twice was them bloody mods hacking my xbox 360. I never run mods as it destroyed games for those who really enjoy it.
When i got hacked by modder it wiped my hard drive and lost everything from the game and games i paid for. I was able to go back into store and redownload the games as it had already been paid for from my live account. But ment starting all over again.
I think the modder has to be the host to do that? Im unsure?
Unless you or @spud1966 can confirm?

Not to sure if it goes on with xbox one. But twice it happened to me on 360.

What happened to me twice was them bloody mods hacking my xbox 360. I never run mods as it destroyed games for those who really enjoy it.
When i got hacked by modder it wiped my hard drive and lost everything from the game and games i paid for. I was able to go back into store and redownload the games as it had already been paid for from my live account. But ment starting all over again.
I think the modder has to be the host to do that? Im unsure?
Unless you or @spud1966 can confirm?

Not to sure if it goes on with xbox one. But twice it happened to me on 360.

Yeah there is no hack on the one. 360 had jtag/rgh hack so you could essentially do whatever you want. Although i've never heard anyone pulling off what happened to you.

Yes mate.
I did post 2 years ago when the fookers got me.
how to unlock everything MW2?

I managed to get a hacked lobby after that thread, but stats on hard drive never returned.
Lets hope it does not happen if PC gamers join console connections.

Last edited:
I saw the trailer yesterday and like many others looks pretty decent and only COD game since the first modern warfare game several years ago that i'm a little excited for again. Although, from playing cod games on PC, i know how quick the aim bots etc will be in this game so i'll probably get even more slaughtered than usual when playing online 😂

Other than the modern warfare one, the only other ones i've enjoyed playing on world at war and black ops.

Not got a xbox one but looks like you can run emulators on it guys

Got it yesterday and had a blast at it last night. After 5 fooking hours to download and install, had to clear space in hard drive as this game is massive!!
So far not a disappointment, graphics are amazing and at long long last looks like activision have made game that COD fans have been crying out for.

As its cross play PC/Xbox one/PS4 anyone on here wanna hook-up online PM for gamer tag.
🥴

After the hype reality has set in, seems game is dead already.
I uninstalled the game is its beyond unplayable.
This funny fella here sums up the game 😂

Back