modern hardcore house?

Them were the days lads!! seem so long ago now.

I dont think if you were ever into the rave scene and E's you could ever understand the music. I reckon we were lucky to catch it (maybe paying a price now though hey!).

ACCCCCCCCCCIDD!! OI! OI!

Them were the days lads!! seem so long ago now.

I dont think if you were ever into the rave scene and E's you could ever understand the music. I reckon we were lucky to catch it (maybe paying a price now though hey!).

ACCCCCCCCCCIDD!! OI! OI!

LOL That is very true. Some of the music was so rubbish you needed to be off your face listening to stupid euro electric beats that were plain pants. In fact Euro music at the time sucked ass big time! The British scene was the best.

I feel rather embaressed now about the whole aciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid thing.

LOL That is very true. Some of the music was so rubbish you needed to be off your face listening to stupid euro electric beats that were plain pants. In fact Euro music at the time sucked ass big time! The British scene was the best.

I feel rather embaressed now about the whole aciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid thing.

LOL...oops, it is aciiiiiiiiid not my effort. It was a touch before my time the acid craze. I remember it at school discos when about thirteen drunk on cider, dont think I'd even had a joint at that age.

How about a floresent waistcoat nicked from the council Dave? lol

LOL...oops, it is aciiiiiiiiid not my effort. It was a touch before my time the acid craze. I remember it at school discos when about thirteen drunk on cider, dont think I'd even had a joint at that age.

How about a floresent waistcoat nicked from the council Dave? lol

never had one of those, but i remember waking up after a good night out and having a road cone or one of those flashing yellow light things.

'what planet are you from, planet ecstasy, who do you know, no-one, take a trip with me', best kyrics ever, who sings it?

never had one of those, but i remember waking up after a good night out and having a road cone or one of those flashing yellow light things.

'what planet are you from, planet ecstasy, who do you know, no-one, take a trip with me', best kyrics ever, who sings it?

lol...you could teach Alan Partridge a thing or two about cone theft then mate.

Got to admit you had me stumped with the song. Its on youtube and you'd never guess boy george was behind it would you??

[ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tv1_epNEK5s[/ame]

Jeez those fluorescent jackets bring back some very dodgy memories, I may have owned one... and a white glove. Dancing bare chest in my council workman's top on a Saturday night making stupid hand signal like I'm conducting traffic in the centre of Rome. Boyz I was a cool MF LMAO

These days the only place you'd get away with that is in a GAY bar on a theme night.

I was way too cool to be jumping around with those glow sticks lads - c'mon.:Laugh:

lol...you could teach Alan Partridge a thing or two about cone theft then mate.

Got to admit you had me stumped with the song. Its on youtube and you'd never guess boy george was behind it would you??

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tv1_epNEK5s

George is a really good DJ, listening to it now, i have no freakin clue what she is saying, good song though, and was banned from airplay on Radio 1, can't see why?

Jeez those fluorescent jackets bring back some very dodgy memories, I may have owned one... and a white glove. Dancing bare chest in my council workman's top on a Saturday night making stupid hand signal like I'm conducting traffic in the centre of Rome. Boyz I was a cool MF LMAO

These days the only place you'd get away with that is in a GAY bar on a theme night.

I was way too cool to be jumping around with those glow sticks lads - c'mon.:Laugh:

pmsl munkey...Did you ever use vicks? I remember coming home and our mam saying "have you got a cold love". ahh bless her.

Seen and heard George spin the decks a few times in Ibiza, he gained a load of street cred from his DJing days. Didn't he get busted for H and he phoned the cops in the first place for burgalry or something?

some lad we used to know use to wear a 3/4 wet suit back in early 90s 91 what a tit but he used to think he was the dogs lol.

some lad we used to know use to wear a 3/4 wet suit back in early 90s 91 what a tit but he used to think he was the dogs lol.

lol..Perhaps he was on to something, used to sweat like fook.

It's mad the things that you wouldn't really blink an eye at off your face init! wet suit for fook sake. classic

did'nt george do some time in the states, sweeping the streets?
anyway best dj's of that time i thought was, tall paul and sasha(although became a bit arrogant)

yeah, 2 of the best them Dave, my favs were Tony Di Vit and Allister Whithead. Was a bit partial to Grooverider in the jungle tent too.

wet suit was he nuts, mind you i had a couple of semi rubber Destroy(john richmond) tops in my time, needed allot of talc.

been to any foam parties, no that was friggin dumb invention.

Top thread, fookin ell brings back memories,mitsi's,vw's,rr's even k once or twice,lol but seriously f++kd me up,as for ghb liquid,only the once never again.

pmsl munkey...Did you ever use vicks? I remember coming home and our mam saying "have you got a cold love". ahh bless her.

Seen and heard George spin the decks a few times in Ibiza, he gained a load of street cred from his DJing days. Didn't he get busted for H and he phoned the cops in the first place for burgalry or something?

I'd forgotten about the Vicks Inhalers we used at raves. WTF was that all about?

DJ used to say '35 degrees and rising' and the crowd used to go mad. Damn it was hot in those raves.

GHB and foam parties, forgot about them. Was it called liquid gold? used to see a big yellow dot and rush your head off like vicks and we wonder how we got so messed up.

Remember ruining a £80 pair of light coloured jeans at a foam party and why is it always the mingers who get their tits out?..never went again.

Did you all start with Happy House and then get a bit more cultured and move on to house? The ladies were just so much fitter. If there was no price to pay I think I'd still be there.

GHB and foam parties, forgot about them. Was it called liquid gold? used to see a big yellow dot and rush your head off like vicks and we wonder how we got so messed up.

Remember ruining a £80 pair of light coloured jeans at a foam party and why is it always the mingers who get their tits out?..never went again.

Did you all start with Happy House and then get a bit more cultured and move on to house? The ladies were just so much fitter. If there was no price to pay I think I'd still be there.

Ahhh Foam parties. I went to my first ever one at Pasha in Sau Quan in 94 so maybe I was a little late on the whole foam scene.

I started going out in 88 and was more or less knackered and brain dead by 94. We used to call it Hardcore then but now it is referred to as old skool. I dabbled in the garage scene up to around 97 and then just got piss bored with the usual Sat night nonsense. I prefer MOTD these days LOL.

The London scene was awesome with no trouble, violence or anything that you get these days. Blokes would share their gear with total strangers, I guess everyone was so off their face no one gave a toss.

I do wish I had partied outside of London as I heard some of the raves up north were awesome.

What music did you start out on (not talking about your Frankie goes to Hollywood collections)?

music i think was a gateway to house was 'electro 1 album' my brother had, i was only a nipper at the time.

Back