modem reliability question

bigbow64

Member ++
Reaction score
hi guys... just a question can get access to the internet with various mac's and configs but keep getting knock off line after a while........ i know its not the mac's etc but i have read that lots of the NTL 120,200,250 are prone to attacks from the CC's and there are programmes you can get to automatically restart the modem saving you from the hassle......... i have also read that the motorola surfboards series are not prone to these attacks and stay on line indefinately.... is this the case?.......... if so which modems are the best in the motorola series for hacking and online stability........ thanks guys....
: multi : : multi : : multi : : multi :

hi guys... just a question can get access to the internet with various mac's and configs but keep getting knock off line after a while........ i know its not the mac's etc but i have read that lots of the NTL 120,200,250 are prone to attacks from the CC's and there are programmes you can get to automatically restart the modem saving you from the hassle......... i have also read that the motorola surfboards series are not prone to these attacks and stay on line indefinately.... is this the case?.......... if so which modems are the best in the motorola series for hacking and online stability........ thanks guys....
: multi : : multi : : multi : : multi :
sb4100 and 4200 motorola's extremely ez to do if the fimware isnt lock but ther pricey but very stable, and also the 250's, very stable and quite cheap and very ez to do but u will ned a jtag. have ta read up on them to see which is more suitable for u

if done properly then the 250s are reliable as they come m8 but nothin is guarenteed

Back