model number for tesco power washer,

Don't know either mate. Can see a couple it might be on the Tesco Direct website but not sure. Asked in the shop last week, customer services had no idea, asked if they could find out, 'Eh, can you ask us again next time you're in?' Hopefully somebody else has a better idea.
HH.

i dont know why i just cant seem to find the model number, its doing my head in lol

Don't know either mate. Can see a couple it might be on the Tesco Direct website but not sure. Asked in the shop last week, customer services had no idea, asked if they could find out, 'Eh, can you ask us again next time you're in?' Hopefully somebody else has a better idea.
HH.

i just looked on the tesco direct website and it seems that the model thats in the pics isnt there, or one that matchs it in a cosmetic aspect anyway...

Found one for around £70 and one for £119 i think it was... so im a bit confused lol.
But on the other note, if you have to take a voucher to store... to purchase or pay for delivery.. how the fook can you buy something that no one knows about in store lol

Hi

does anyone know what model karcher pressure washer there giving away with there insurance ?

http://www.tescofinance.com/personal/finance/insurance/carins/index.jsp?referrerid=tesco

thanks

Probably missed the boat for you mate but it looks like this one, can't remember if this one was there last time we looked & if it was, what price? Think I'm gonna go for it later this week. Tried all the comparison websites & Tesco's about £20 dearer than the cheapest equivalent policy. Even if the Karcher's only worth £50 it still makes sense.
HH.

On the question of pressure or power washers (wahtever you call them), I am needing one over the next 2 weeks at max, so are these any good?

Are the cheap ones any good?

My drainage system from my back wall (outsink and washer) has been kicked off by the kids messing about in the hot weather. (God bless them, NOT!!!!) Over the last few weeks the drainage from the house has started to slime on the concrete out the back.

A pressure washer will hopefully clean it all up as the drainage system to the underground is perfect, I just now need the pipes back in place from the house to the drain, lol.

Anyway my main question is about these power washers, I don't want to spend more than £30 or so for a pressure wahser, so are these ones any good?

Is this possible at this price or am I wasting my time?

Pressure washers tend to be very good at cleaning crap off walls and dirt off paving stones, etc. Don't know about the quality of £30 washers, but you may want to try and rent one out. Do Argos do them? if so, you can always return it if it doesn't do the job.

Anyway my main question is about these power washers, I don't want to spend more than £30 or so for a pressure wahser, so are these ones any good?

Is this possible at this price or am I wasting my time?

I would look into hiring one as $ingh has suggested mate or even try and borrow one? I think you've got to look in the region of £70 to £120 for a half decent one? IMO

Last edited:
Back