modded virgin hd box

cushy17

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all
just had a text from a friend who has just bought a modded hd virgin media box with ppv. he says the ppv is a bit risky but he has the option. anyone else got one.
cushy17

Huh your going to have to give abit more detail mate. What box is it, what card is being used... Have you actually seen it in action... Seeing is believing...

My mate's getting one tomorrow. £100 from an engineer lol. I'll let you know how he gets on.

Huh your going to have to give abit more detail mate. What box is it, what card is being used... Have you actually seen it in action... Seeing is believing...

hi mate
its a virgin media hd v+ box. it has a rom 11 card and some kind of blocker that stops t/back and get ppv moviez

read the card if you can and see what has been done to the image m8
edit trader most likely has it locked tho

I would be interested in one of these if any one can get one or info on it cheers :)

Wouldnt mind one of these myself but im guessing they only work in TW area?

it isnt the card that is giving the ppv
this is what has happened and it wont be on for much longer
the box still has an account it hasnt been turnewd off yet so he may be able to book movies but it wont be on for long

Davidh is totally correct on that, it will be still on account and most def wont last. enjoy while it lasts mate hope u got the pin number with it

Davidh is totally correct on that, it will be still on account and most def wont last. enjoy while it lasts mate hope u got the pin number with it

wonder if he still gets sky1 tho.....lol.: shocked2

Are these available and do you no any one selling them or just pace/sammy boxes. Please pm me

Back