Mod1 and Mod2 calculation

WHAT!!!!!
No leaving party???????????

Sorry to see him go, his average of 12 posts per year will be hard to fill. Only joking 😂 2 newbies after a radio code download can do that in 1 day.

Your maths are out of sync;)

C:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

I think most compilers will treat those variables as ints and not floats, until you append ".0" to them, even when you cast them.

If you want to go, as your profile suggests, just say.

The most important thing is that something is happening and I do not criticize the work of others, I did not check this version.

I am using my version of CAK7 😎

Cau Adas

The most important thing is that something is happening and I do not criticize the work of others, I did not check this version.

Cau Adas
You know very well that most of the code they used is not their own, and maybe the code you used also comes from the same place! Lol
and I could go on with a lot more but I don't have time for that...

Honestly, I'm not interested in what who does and with who, but it is published and apparently works.

Easy @ Benfica :D

Cau Adas

Honestly, I'm not interested in what who does and with who, but it is published and apparently works.

Easy @ Benfica :D

Cau Adas
yes, now your need too V14 keys!lol
they are already around the corner...
pastebin rulezz...

If you have, I will gladly hug them. :D:D:D:D

Cau Adas

Cau Adas

good joke...
You used version from croatian guy ( recigrafas) because you known "gowno" only copy paste !! and the boy also got a gowno from you and not some V14 keys, because you don't even know where to look for them .

@sega24

you ended the business with selling RSA software calculator for dish sd and now you started to do nagra? EMM decrypt is a hard level for you,
You probably need someone to teach you again .. I think together with Adas you are the right pair: Dumb `& Dumber
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hola, tengo una tarjeta de visión de cable conax caid 0B00 card uruguaya, la tuve con oscam pública y smargo de repente dejó de recorrer todos los canales encriptados. Alguien puede ayudarme. x 1500 dolares gracias

receptor.jpegch341a.jpegbga.jpegreceptor.jpegch341a.jpegbga.jpeg

Back