Mod1 and Mod2 calculation

these oscam hd3+ card not your card friend...

all ready these oscam publice 2018..

Yes I wrote because people don't realize it that they can't have everything . try to write to Bill Gates to give you the source code on Windows what answer you get . any disclosure of any hack leads to a counterattack .. he could see it at NC + and stop the 4K channel on Pace and CI modules and too on cameleon card the provider updated 2x ROM revidence ..

I don't understand now. You recently called me a commercial.. but when you pay you it's okay :D

yes, original non modified conversation as as I posted a conversation with it shitman saxxy55.. this is the biggest problem in Poland, he no known nothing, only much speak .. he is still trying to run a card to cak7 on the s-box and at night when she doesn't drink and doesnt write on forums launches by dissasembelling oscam from torun :D:D
hey stupid liar

Vlado Fogo, aka Cervenak, aka Servisman aka klivo aka conaxguru aka pelmichal aka michalpelc aka pepazdepa , still the same man, still Mr. Vladimir Blasko, the place of business of Povazska Bystrica, Communist provocater and incorrigible chronically paranoid, who writes to everyone and at the same time, arrogant to their good customers ... Identity of the skin revealed ... Multifocus dish on the facade firmly mentioned in the town above.

dont blame there about i wants something from you or especially i am searching magic oscam for cak7 and so on because you are stupid upset liar and noboby else believe still in yours cartoon tales !!! and almost everybody saw at the photos posted at streamboard who wants something and from whom ;)
i have all needed oscams + sti cut c1 and up working solutions from long time and if you where continue dealing there with cak7 and on sat-universe i would publish all to kill yours slovakian bussiness

the biggest problem with you is about you are complete scam without any knowledge and any files you has you have been swindled from others by shitting/ramping/scamming sociopat sociall-engineering games playing

you are pathetic upset liar and with me , you have been asked me for help fool and you have been recorded/printscreened all of my private encrypted conversations later after i wont intend to help anymore you revealed all to public internet thats why i penalised you!
so now you can close yours slovakian mouth and get out from public forums because you wont fish more private files and if you been stumbling other people and ramping and playing dirty games like you did with me i will back to you and i would makes you much bigger nightmare than i ever did!
so be-carefull because i dont sleep...

Last edited by a moderator:
y you aging fight start this msg you post other forum copy/past..

y you aging fight start this msg you post other forum copy/past..
this impaired sociopat from slovakia would dont stop... untill someone dont makes him big problems and mess like i did
he have been invaded poland 7 year ago and shitting/scamming/ramping everybody who trying destroyed his commerciall bussiness with conax rsa calculation
this man is terribly seek he is doing there mess and on streamboard to avoid cak7 alghoritm publications this man doesnt knows even 1% of cak7 kernel all files he get by swindling and ramping each others - stay away from this slovakian scumbag strongly recommended !!!
all his posts about me and cak7 was big lie.... i have photo while this pig asked me oh and why you doesnt wants cak7 oscam this is wonderfull rsa pairing system :):):):):):):) dont believe to this scammer to any word !!!
this scammer should be penalised on all sattelite forums and ignored to avoid other persons problems/war etc...
he been revealed to the public private conversations of his commerciall partner from poland about nc+
after that nc+ been sended 5 times eeprom revision updates !!!
is highly/strongly recommended to penalise this ass-hole on all forums

Last edited:
you can close yours slovakian mouth and get out from public forums because you
You should take your own advice and ignore him then. Try reading post #71 of this thread.
okay ive finished the other people should care about contacts with him
and just for informations about nagra

and btw. dont believe this scammer about nagra updates because they doesnt exist... the only updates available in cak7 are sid limiter activation request , watermarks , nuid blacklist , disable/enable camlock global/unique pairing !!! and not any encryption updates are available in this crazy systems
this system is weak around 7 year has been hacked in spain in 2013 year and the only changes they did in nagra they adapt new smartcards called cayman rom420 both in nagra/nagra systems and seca/nagra the finall smartcards after migration to this pathetic kernel
and any encryption update has been sended was intended to change cwpk delivery (and this update has not been intended against piracy) it has been well documented in private documents about why they offers that kind of pairing option ;)
if this system have some signifficant encryption updates then why any of provider (there alot of nagra providers now) dont pay for this update ? especially hd+ for which global pairing code has been published and added to officiall oscam ?!
so dont believe in this scam especially to any word from slovakian racist coz he doesnt have any hacking knowledge.... so he cant know is there any update exist to release ;)

You should take your own advice and ignore him then. Try reading post #71 of this thread.

this is the same polish stupid drinken man - sandy55, ermac1, ermac5, athr-8 aka Lukasz Filip z Gorzowa. if you is admin please block his IP address or block all polish ip address and domains and will be again peace on the board as one year back ..
thanks

this is the same polish stupid drinken man - sandy55, ermac1, ermac5, athr-8 aka Lukasz Filip z Gorzowa. if you is admin please block his IP address or block all polish ip address and domains and will be again peace on the board as one year back ..
thanks
i have full documentation about yours scamming activity in sattelite bussiness for past 7 years you are blacklisted on many sattelite forums and banned because many damaged people by you has been reported this facts to administration you are R4T you revealing all private conversations to the public , all shits about me from yours mouth is complete totall blame...
so dont blame there stupid liar and dont search another victims to play is you only one person there who should be immediatelly banned fucking intruder and racist !!!
and like i wrote at streamboard GET OUT FROM THIS SITE FUCKING IMPAIRED IDIOTT !!! AND LEAVE THIS PEOPLE ALONE OTHERWISES I BACK TO YOU AND PENALISE YOURS SEEK IMPAIRED IDIOTT !!!

Dear Headhache please forget it..

stop fight if you have anything for help these user probleam solution than solve it if not than forget...

Dear Headhache please forget it..

stop fight if you have anything for help these user probleam solution than solve it if not than forget...
fight has been stopped , however if this scumbag will shitting other people in public internet i would back...
he cant get rid of me untill he changed again nickname (aliassess) and stopped punishing/stumbling/shitting/scamming peeps + swindling private files to which he doesnt deserved thats all from my side....
big prometeus will controll public internet and assasinate the beast when he should
this obsessed scammer allways back whether people in public internet wanna exchange for free informations about encryption systems (which he already swindled and makes on them money) this man is putting his ass in irdeto nagra conax viaccess because he is european pay-server

Reactions: p2p
look my friend people need run card in oscam expart not help than scamming people come and get money

if you have solutions than solve user probleam and make money and user happy....

Thanks

he no known nothing, only drink poor alcohol - TESCO wine.. he still tryed run his polsat cak7 card on sbox and still wanted solution.. latest his work is decrypting torun married oscam :D
I helped him out, but as I found out he had a commercial server, I was stop helping .. therefore, this whole war is ..
He searches for forums that is where new and if the thread doesn't develop according to his ideas he starts to spam ..

Hey polish oszuste, cholera.. i still have you conversations from jabber between you and one my friend .. if you will be still spamed forums i púosted this on some web page and all will be see you comercial activities in poland ..

@ admin ..

please stop the spammer from polland ..

he no known nothing, only drink poor alcohol - TESCO wine.. he still tryed run his polsat cak7 card on sbox and still wanted solution.. latest his work is decrypting torun married oscam :D
I helped him out, but as I found out he had a commercial server, I was stop helping .. therefore, this whole war is ..
He searches for forums that is where new and if the thread doesn't develop according to his ideas he starts to spam ..

Hey polish oszuste, cholera.. i still have you conversations from jabber between you and one my friend .. if you will be still spamed forums i púosted this on some web page and all will be see you comercial activities in poland ..

@ admin ..

please stop the spammer from polland ..
BIG LIAR !!!
i think you should write mystery book about me and these blames maybe some idiotts with same knowledge levell as you would believe in this
all other people searching polsats nc+ oscams including arabe 3des conax oscam and so on... while in poland all channels running independent from conax cards with rsa key then all we are searching cak7 oscam and other fake imagined files by you

you have been known from public shitting/scamming people in public internet with yours obsessed lies and assigning fake informations about someone else wants something from you (this is yours ilness head-paranoid obsession) which you didnt fixed for past 9 years

explain me please what kind of files or tools or whatever you could imagine in yours dickhead i would wants to ask you ?!
as if you are complete idiott you dont knows assembly code and C programming and encryption alghoritms and reversing
and what are the proof about i wants ever oscam for polsat or nc+ cak7 or maybe cak550 you mean ?
becoz instead of you stupid fool i have big archives about you are complete scam you trying to swindle from me private solutions you shit me in public internet and you fucked Vladimir Ivanovich to nagra.dtv by sending R4T emails to nagra company !!!!!!!! and all i can publish again to damage you
lets waiting then for scammer publications about his lies... and btw. the guy from poland mentioned by you (the commerciall polish guy who live in ireland) called paciuk pharaon piterek05 ive remember about you sold his private home adress to others after he delivered you nc+ contract with pace receiver to for supply yours paid servers , omg and does i ever speak with him via jabber as you lie ? please show us these conversations

I helped him out, but as I found out he had a commercial server, I was stop helping .. therefore, this whole war is .. >>>> are you kidding again liar ?! you been violate my private rules while you trying to swindle from me private files and everybody knows about that pathetic liar !!!!!
after 1 year of penalisation process ive stopped , but remember i would back to you beast if you dont stop shitting/scamming the rest of people
the digitalwordz and streamboard forums was the last forums on which you are not banned
at streamboard you have commerciall partner moderator called @gorgone thats why they dont banned you , there on digitalwordz i dont know why they didnt do that yet !!!

Last edited:
this pathetic scammer wont helped me with nothing as i dont asking people there about any help and i dont have new contacts for past 5 years... this thieve trying to swindle from me private files and give me stolen cak7 french oscam by exchange after i dont agreed he began shitting me in public internet posting fake informations about me
anyways... everybody knows who he is and how alot impaired is this defficient
i am on road to collect all needed informations about him to allow each others to fight with this beast his private pirate transactions paypals private conversations from digitalwordz about offering maxtv cwpk keys for money and many many others the collected files been awaiting for scammer head-attack and after he attacked others and doesnt close his slovakian mouth all will be revealed to the public internet
i am working with few moderators and administrators from certain sattelite forums every forum will contains full profile of slovakian scammer including warning and future tips how to indetitty him from beetwen another multiple accounts !!!
now you all see how dangerous this fool is ...
this fool is posting there his name is Vladimir Blasko owner of pirate service in slovakia , all other alias he use klivo pepazdepa vlado fogo and much others
btw.
this pathetic scammer wont helped me with nothing as i dont asking people there about any help and i dont have new contacts for past 5 years... this thieve trying to swindle from me private files and give me stolen cak7 french oscam by exchange after i dont agreed he began shitting me in public internet posting fake informations about me
anyways... everybody knows who he is and how alot impaired is this defficient
i am on road to collect all needed informations about him to allow each others to fight with this beast his private pirate transactions paypals private conversations from digitalwordz about offering maxtv cwpk keys for money and many many others the collected files been awaiting for scammer head-attack and after he attacked others and doesnt close his slovakian mouth all will be revealed to the public internet
i am working with few moderators and administrators from certain sattelite forums every forum will contain slovak scammer profile with big warning for each others...

take a look this website contains certain informations about this scumbag
it has been posted 10 years ago in slovakian sattelite website
it took 10 years and this head-deffected scammer still operate on forums

Vlado Fogo, aka Cervenak, aka Servisman, still the same man, still Mr. Vladimir Blasko, the place of business of Povazska Bystrica, Communist provocater and incorrigible chronically paranoid, who writes to everyone and at the same time, arrogant to their good customers ... Identity of the skin revealed ... Multifocus dish on the facade firmly mentioned in the town above.

Satfanusssik , February 24 2011 20:16:11
Vladko Blaško, illegal Cryptoworks card maker, one foot in jail, I have a personal experience with him, incredibly rude and arrogant person, whether to customers or business partners. One stimulus is enough and it will go grunt.smiley
RUDE AND ARROGANT GET OUT FROM THIS FORUM NOW !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Both friend,s.

stop fight if you not solve the user probleam than don t post and wast time...

if any one have solutions than solve the issu and make money but don t fighting....

Back