Mod1 and Mod2 calculation

Really ?? So why you publicate private/no public tool ??

tell me please what ? the you rsa calculator ? huh.. the i get from one user on sat-univerce where wanted patched this tool for calculate from bignumber exponent where dish sd used on end time about conax rsa .. now i think is too on sd channels LPK algo F4

Reactions: p2p
Hi,

It seems like a Oscam shared to test in another forum, but in my tests not work...
I have messages with reader Nagra3 and no entitlements...

the public mipsel oscam have much bugs and one from this bugs is valid date on tiers .. this is not important.. you first must have correct data for this oscam

meo will kill your card faster than you can say "funciona". who wants simple demo of this can look at NOS ;D

If I understand it correctly, 1814 uses generic pairing, after all it's v10 SC

Cau Adas

tell me please what ? the you rsa calculator ? huh.. the i get from one user on sat-univerce where wanted patched this tool for calculate from bignumber exponent where dish sd used on end time about conax rsa .. now i think is too on sd channels LPK algo F4

Yes!, that fake calculator was "private-no public" and you publicate it! its no matter from where you get it, it was private, so dont write bullshits that everything should be private, bcuz you cannot keep anything private. You show everybody that no one can trust you. You also show always that you only speak bullshits, no any proofs, no any algos, no any keys, nothing, just bullshits !

maybe you forgot who taught you to count RSA from two unencrypted and two encrypted messages .. (I stil have stored the skype conversation and also how you wanted to learn to dump the keys from the cryptoworks cards, decrypt nano 8060 etc etc) .
Yes i published it because the man wrote to me that he paid 250 euros for it .. so you earned on my reason : Maybe this is normal in Polland or no in other Europe...
this is all and let's focus on the subject ...

focus on the subject ?? for you ?? to write next posts "i need boing" or "i have a wheel, need a car" ? :D
You published it bcuz some guy pay for it ?? ahh ok. so you can publish everything for what people pay, thats okey :D
You have stored "private talks" from skype from 7 years ago ?? thats great , you also edit those msgs and published, so where is the problem ??
Show again to all here that you have talks from skype from even 10 years ago :D
Thats great for you :)

focus on the subject ?? for you ?? to write next posts "i need boing" or "i have a wheel, need a car" ? :D
Yes I wrote because people don't realize it that they can't have everything . try to write to Bill Gates to give you the source code on Windows what answer you get . any disclosure of any hack leads to a counterattack .. he could see it at NC + and stop the 4K channel on Pace and CI modules and too on cameleon card the provider updated 2x ROM revidence ..

You published it bcuz some guy pay for it ?? ahh ok. so you can publish everything for what people pay, thats okey :D

I don't understand now. You recently called me a commercial.. but when you pay you it's okay :D

You have stored "private talks" from skype from 7 years ago ?? thats great , you also edit those msgs and published, so where is the problem ??
Show again to all here that you have talks from skype from even 10 years ago :D

yes, original non modified conversation as as I posted a conversation with it shitman saxxy55.. this is the biggest problem in Poland, he no known nothing, only much speak .. he is still trying to run a card to cak7 on the s-box and at night when she doesn't drink and doesnt write on forums launches by dissasembelling oscam from torun :D:D

Have to watch out for more scammers , some personal use different name to many forum said have solution of irderto, nagra, conax....like that. i am lost much money beofore and sent many box+card and other device to them.

when them get money and my goods nothing can offer to me, only remeber not send money to them first, must sure solution is true and run good .

here forum is good, only hope more true friend talk technical issue.

1814 for Unique pairing

need:
dump "SC data"
rsa mod 1+2
keyset

Cau Adas

SC data: smartcard data, alla block 16c

keyset you must organize it

Cau Adas

RSA already counted on you asking for the keyset.

keyset: NUID and dCWPK0

RSAm1: 91C7....//....3123
RSAm2: 889E...//....F88B

Cau Adas

Back