Mod\Admin Person

ryanbad

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

Could a admin person please contact me ?

My friends account has been banned and he would like to speak to a Admin to discuss the possibility of reopening his account now he has seen the error of his ways.

Thanks

Hi

Could a admin person please contact me ?

My friends account has been banned and he would like to speak to a Admin to discuss the possibility of reopening his account now he has seen the error of his ways.

Thanks

i cant wait to hear this please e mail me at [email protected] as you wont be able to send me a pm

I've just sent you the e-mail mate.

P.S Thanks for your time

ive been looking at your account and see that you use penners to log in aswell is this the banned account your talking about

ive been looking at your account and see that you use penners to log in aswell is this the banned account your talking about

Yeah, this account that I'm using at the mo is my friends, (please don't ban this one:)

No RyanBad is my Friend we both work at the same company so are IP's are the same but we use different PC's.

I asked him if I could log on as him so I could try resolve my account situation.

@ penners or whoever

you broke rule 4 and 5 with your first post then you insulted me and the other admin by saying we like our privates sucked (now this is true but internet sex is not appealing to me pal)

so you then broke rule number 9 aswell

all in one thread

comon you must of expected it m8 or you never read our rules and to be honest everyone should follow and if they dont like them they know what they can do

in your house its your rules in ours its ours

anyway i will speak to the other admins about your account and see what we can do fella

@ penners or whoever

you broke rule 4 and 5 with your first post then you insulted me and the other admin by saying we like our privates sucked (now this is true but internet sex is not appealing to me pal)

so you then broke rule number 9 aswell

all in one thread

comon you must of expected it m8 or you never read our rules and to be honest everyone should follow and if they dont like them they know what they can do

in your house its your rules in ours its ours

anyway i will speak to the other admins about your account and see what we can do fella

I fully understand your comments mate and yes I did speak/post out of turn.

I was completely wrong to post in that manner, but I've picked my dummy back up stuck it in my big bad mouth and will not speak out of turn again.

i want people to enjoy DW thats why we have the rules pal

no one wants to read about sucking privates (well maybe in the adult room), we have stuck by the not posting other forums and codes for a long long time its not a new rule its since we started and yes it might annoy some (mostly who want to advertise) but its our rule and we stick by them

i personally dont have a problem with you coming back on the forums and have not taken the whole issue to serious we all say stuff sometimes we regret i am just trying to point out why some was upset.

but also i dont make the final decission its down to the team that way the site is not so biased towards my opinions m8y and i would not want it any other way so we will let you know

PS using 2 accounts is also against the rules lol (your good)

Regards
Mickie D

Quote "PS using 2 accounts is also against the rules lol (your good)"

Cheers M8

P.S I don't usually use 2 accounts, This is my friends account. I just wanted to clear the air regarding my account.

Thanks again for atleast liscening to my apology :)

None of my business Mods but it nice to find someone who has the guts to put his hand up and apologise for his mistakes - albeit several of them. I fully accept that the rules are there for the benefit of all but we should also accept the fact that this is presumably a bloke and we all know that blokes never read the instructions for anything before they dive in!!

As always, up to you guys and gals to decide, just thought an impartial view may help. Oh god - now I'm making out you're not impartial!! I didn't mean it like that .................

lol

I think its a case of "you dont know what you have 'till its gone"

well i agreed with the mod that actually issued the ban and two other admins that we would let him back on

Regards
Mickie D

well i agreed with the mod that actually issued the ban and two other admins that we would let him back on

Regards
Mickie D

I also thing a proper apology is in order then the slate is clean, hopefully all will have learned from this and wont have a repeat in the future.

This is why this forum is the best on the net.
Lets hope he dont fook it up.

Back