Mobo, Processor, Gfx card & RAM for <£150

zezayer

Inactive User
Reaction score
I'm looking to replace my ageing AMD 2000+, crappy mobo and Nvidia 2 gfx card, so what is the best barebones system of:

Mobo
Processor (& cooling)
RAM
Gfx Card

...I can get together for less than £150? (or maybe a bit more if its a really good deal :D )

I am more than happy with building it myself and the only things that it must have is the ability to hold 4 IDE drives (2 HDD's and 2 DVD Drives) To save me replacing them...

Ta...

Last edited:
I'm looking to replace my ageing AMD 2000+, crappy mobo and Nvidia 2 gfx card, so what is the best barebones system of:

Mobo
Processor (& cooling)
RAM
Gfx Card

...I can get together for less than £150? (or maybe a bit more if its a really good deal :D )

I am more than happy with building it myself and the only things that it must have is the ability to hold 4 IDE drives (2 HDD's and 2 DVD Drives) To save me replacing them...

Ta...

hi m8

You could get it together for about £150, but it will also be an aging system in a couple of months.

Have a look here http://www.aria.co.uk/Deal4Today

Something like this : ?

Asrock 4CoreDual-SATA2 Socket 775 Motherboard

Intel Pentium Dual Core E2200 2.2GHz

MSI GeForce 8500GT 256MB HDMI Low-Profile Silent PCI-E

1GB PC2-5300 DDR2 SDRAM

All yours for £137.97 plus about 8 quid delivery.

Hope this is helpful

Yoinker

Mobo
Processor (& cooling)
RAM
Gfx Card

Ta...

Digicol is the man to ask on this one, he is very clued up on desktop components and prices.

You could always try building one online using LambdaTek, it will tell you if all your components are compatible with each other, before you buy.

Back